forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

Armage-Don = Don-chan's face

Cannot unsee
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU(ry
Yuzeyun

crystalsuicune wrote:

aquabluu wrote:

Cannot unsee
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU(ry
OF THE STORM

/dies
Zekira
...oh my god.

OH MY GOD

NO FUCKING WAY ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well techincally it makes sense; Armage-don is technically a Taiko after all, he even has the arms...
Zekira
Climax TCC, an idea that Mirai got around 18 months ago.

anongos

aquabluu wrote:

Cannot unsee
My turn.

8-)
Zekira
Pretty.

Oh wait...

...seriously guys why are we talking about Armage-don so much lol...
anongos
Armagedon hijack!

jgxkgxkgxkgxogxggx (Just to satisfy the message length restriction)
lepidopodus
I was thinking about possible card system of Arcade Taiko no Tatsujin, and more importantly, availability of that card system and new AC Taiko in Korea. Namco's upcoming Tekken Tag Tornament 2 will adapt 'Bana Passport' card system, which is already used in some other card-using namco games. Fortunatly Koreans love Tekken and Namco know it. Actually Namco already sold some limited edition of Bana Passport card once in Korea, so I guess card system itself isn't that much problem.

But availability of card and availability of service aren't always same. Currently no Taiko AC14 is available in Korea, and even 13 is somewhat rare. I don't know exact reason, but lots of players here thing it's due to economic problem. When AC11 was released Yen was quite cheap so lots of owners of arcade center decided to upgrade their machine, but it seems current economic situation isn't that good for buying new and expensive software from Japan directly. (Though they might know that there will be new Taiko arcade build... But I don't think possibility is that high.) New AC Taiko has quite high possiblity of requiring new arcade build, and the price of that thing is... *sigh*. If there's not many new machines + new version of Taiko soft available in Korea, Namco might not launch online Taiko no Tatsujin service here, and that might lead no more new AC Taiko in Korea... lol.

Since new arcade build won't work if there's no connection, on-line features would be quite important in new AC Taiko. Unfortunatly, if that's true, We might not be able to see new Taiko no Tatsujin anymore in Korean arcade center, unless lots of owners of arcade center decide to buy new AC Taiko. Namco will make international version of some card-using games, I guess we Koreans can expect that.... (You know, they made two Asian ver. before. But I'm not so sure they will make modified one of Taiko no Tatsujin for oversees market...)

EDIT:
@anongos: So that is amage-don, lol.
anongos

lepidopodus wrote:

Currently no Taiko AC14 is available in Korea, and even 13 is somewhat rare. I don't know exact reason, but lots of players here thing it's due to economic problem. When AC11 was released Yen was quite cheap so lots of owners of arcade center decided to upgrade their machine, but it seems current economic situation isn't that good for buying new and expensive software from Japan directly. (Though they might know that there will be new Taiko arcade build... But I don't think possibility is that high.) New AC Taiko has quite high possiblity of requiring new arcade build, and the price of that thing is... *sigh*.
I remember seeing back then that if you have an older arcade build, you could trade that in for a cheaper price on the upcoming one, so maybe the arcade places over there could do that.

lepidopodus wrote:

Since new arcade build won't work if there's no connection, on-line features would be quite important in new AC Taiko. Unfortunatly, if that's true, We might not be able to see new Taiko no Tatsujin anymore in Korean arcade center, unless lots of owners of arcade center decide to buy new AC Taiko.
I can see how online is important for the new build, but I don't remember seeing anywhere that its required for the machine to work. My guess is that without online, you guys miss out on scoreboards and updates (possibly new songs as well if those come with the updates). In the very least you would still have the arcade machine, and that's better than what I can say over here.

lepidopodus wrote:

So that is amage-don, lol.
Yes. For some reason, I like his face.

Oh, and new update on the Taiko Wii 2 minigame site. They have a new wallpaper up now.
So these should be left:
SPOILER
130000 魂  かっちゃんペーパークラフト
140765 魂  ぬりえ「アルミちゃんと合唱」
154649 魂  壁紙「金魚すくい」
160160 魂  アルミちゃんペーパークラフト
222222 魂  壁紙「激打!鬼コース!!」
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I won't say I know everything about the new online-enabled Taiko machine, but one thing's for sure, it's going to have a massive starting songlist consisting of a lot of new songs, and the networking is definitely being used to download new songs into the arcade, as well as new costumes and probably scoreboards (a bit redundant seeing as the best of the best players will clog up the first, I dunno, 5000 spots and refuse to leave), but the arcade will definitely have basic function without online. The rest of the stuff, like what costumes you're entitled to use, your own personal high scores, are recorded in the Bana Passport. That's probably about as good of a card system as you're gonna get.

Also, armage-don is fast becoming the newest Taiko meme :P
anongos

aquabluu wrote:

Also, armage-don is fast becoming the newest Taiko meme :P
Yay! My avatar did all that. :D

EDIT: Oh yeah. I'll try to get the Wii2 costume names by tonight.
OzzyOzrock
=(\>:D/)

I MADE ARMAGE-ON! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:q
Yuzeyun
POST 9916

Now I think of Firce's Armageddon taiko lacking one D

Then

The said D replaced with a -

Then

drawing it

wait

why not replacing some letters

Ge-arma-don

now adding a d

Gedarma-don

then

replacing ge by ki

Kidarma-don

and then replacing more letters

you have

ARMAGEDDON
anongos
@Gezo: I'm sorry, but you completely lost me. lol

I'll be dumping these videos here after I finish editing and uploading it:
Yoku Asobi Yoku Manabe
I Wish For You
Rinda wa Kyou mo Zekkouchou (Ura)
Canadea
Allnight de Indenai
Arigatou
Sports Digeson ~Fill in the Sky~ (Ura) (I noticed that there were no HQ vids anywhere, including nico)
Topic Starter
aquabluu
@Gezo: I expected the last one to be Kidaruma 2000 :P

@anongos: Oh my god, that's a lot of videos. Thanks so much! :D
OzzyOzrock

aquabluu wrote:

@Gezo: I expected the last one to be Kidaruma 2000 :P
april-fools
lepidopodus
kk, this thread will reach 10000 posts soon.

EDIT:
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blog ... 0113251978
I don't know where he got this information exactly, but it seems he is related in one of the biggest arcade centers in Korea.

'And it have to be connect Net Work. If machine doesn't connected Net-Work, machines can not Turn On the Power.', hmm.
anongos
Lepi's right. Let's keep going. 79 more posts after this one.
Zekira
WE NEED ANOTHER CELEBRATION PERIOD.

Someone prepare something! ~~~~~

All hail aquabluu ^^
anongos

Zekira wrote:

Someone prepare something! ~~~~~
I already am. A shitload of videos.
nemoma_old
And I did said I'll prepare a server and forum right? (For a thread in Beatmap Projects, it's overly impressive!)
The forum will be Discuz 6.1F, a little bit old, but it's stable so yeah.
I need a domain name, no matter it's a subdomain or something from a free domain provider.... I'll scout for one for now.

Also, I DO have the tendency of being ignored for unknown reasons. :?
anongos

nemoma wrote:

I feel the same way sometimes as well.
Topic Starter
aquabluu

nemoma wrote:

And I did said I'll prepare a server and forum right? (For a thread in Beatmap Projects, it's overly impressive!)
I need a domain name, no matter it's a subdomain or something from a free domain provider.... I'll scout for one for now.

Why not use phpBB? It looks a lot cleaner to me.
Zekira
Also, armage-don is fast becoming the newest Taiko meme
Hey guys, you know of that emotion sheet meme right? Where you put the faces of characters in the different emotions

Someone get the template from pixiv then put in Armage-don there please; better if we also submit it over on pixiv :>
lepidopodus

nemoma wrote:

This thread is a megathread. Posts are disappearing from my eye too quickly, orz.
nemoma_old

aquabluu wrote:

nemoma wrote:

Why not use phpBB? It looks a lot cleaner to me.
Because I didn't used it that much.....
alternative solution include SMF, however I can't set it up to repel these spammers = =.

For Free Domains, I scouted the web for a bit and found several still usable (some very new) domains.
co.cc is always the best, but I used up my own domain name quota.
http://www.freedomains.co.be/index.php?ref=domain (co.be)
http://cp.cx/
http://www.registry.cu.cc/?ref=domain (cu.cc)
and of course, my own domains:
nmforce.net
amarilloviridian.com

now we need to decide on a name, you know, the actual domain.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Name is simple- since it's going to be an extension of the Taiko Time blog (and this thread), we'll just call it Taiko Time.
anongos

Zekira wrote:

Also, armage-don is fast becoming the newest Taiko meme
Hey guys, you know of that emotion sheet meme right? Where you put the faces of characters in the different emotions

Someone get the template from pixiv then put in Armage-don there please; better if we also submit it over on pixiv :>
Wow. I never realized how much of an effect changing my avatar to armagedon caused.

I'm so proud of myself. *sniff* lol

EDIT: VIDEO UPLOAD PROGRESS: ALL DONE
Zekira
We also need a pic of Joubutsu riding Armage-don. Yes yes yes yes yes
nemoma_old

aquabluu wrote:

Name is simple- since it's going to be an extension of the Taiko Time blog (and this thread), we'll just call it Taiko Time.

co.cc register wrote:

http://www.taikotime.co.cc is available
• One year domain registration for $0
• Full DNS control and domain management
ok then here we goes.
crystalsuicune

Zekira wrote:

We also need a pic of Joubutsu riding Armage-don. Yes yes yes yes yes
Don't ask me,I can't draw Armage-don properly.
At all.

I'll see if I can do a celebratory piccer when the
10000th post rolls in,don't worry.

*coughinb4PnMhijacklolcoughsplutterhack*
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Alright :D Time to repost every last authentic map we've ever made~ (I still kept most of the old links, don't know whether they're still intact though)
anongos

crystalsuicune wrote:

*coughinb4ARMAGEDONhijacklolcoughsplutterhack*
fix'd

Oh wait. Its already happening.
lepidopodus
Mediafire sometimes deletes Taiko map, especially J-pop and Anime. Also I need to fix some crappy authentic maps that have some issues.

Unfortunatly I'm going to upload them in skydrive and it doesn't support individual link for each files, hmm... Any solution?
anongos
What do you mean by individual link for each files?
Zekira
@crystal: save the PnM hijack for if when 76573 gets announced 8D
nemoma_old
http://taikotime.co.cc/index.php

And Done.
All TaikoTime Admins please register first so I can give you Admin rights. and you guys can set up the forums.

(I can't seems to translate the very last 2 fields in the posting page, but it's not like you guys will even need them. the admin backend is in terrible Engrish and I have no time today to fix it, but it should be enough for adding or editing boards. The forum frontend is ready to go.)

UPDATE: Uhh.. if any people with Art Talent can spice up the forum and make it prettier and more taiko themed, contact me. Discuz6's Forum Style are really easy to change via these templates and CSS files. If only I could draw....
OzzyOzrock
IIIIII'm an aaaadmiiiiin riiiiiiight? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YOU ALL BEST BET I AM OR I WILL BUY A WRENCH
lepidopodus

anongos wrote:

What do you mean by individual link for each files?
You have to find appropriate folder to get .osz file from my skydrive by yourself. I can't make a link for .osz file directly. I can link folders, though.

EDIT:
So we have independent forum, hmm. At least it would be better to post everything on here...
anongos
Honestly, I don't see that as much of a problem. Actually, I think that's a nice organized way of doing things. Plus we can keep this forum cleaner with fewer links to worry about.
show more