forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mimineko_old
erm......3DS got hacked?
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-3ds ... on.340296/

now I am wondering should I buy it or not =/

(But I want to buy WiiU as well Urg)
Lokamp
...fuck YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Time to give my JP Taiko 3DS copy a reason to exist in my house.
EFFING FINAL
ohwait
this is another 'I did it!' guy without any program ready for replication

*snore* wake me up when these guys get serious or Gateway will work on version 6.00 and upwards
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Apparently firmware 6.0.x is the major barrier to all our current hackers.
tetsutaro
@aqua: MBY
First take Oshiete Kumatomo

Then if you are featuring mmnk's Indian Curry Fever(ry please put one sentence like:
"tetsutaro also made an accompanying Muzukashii chart which can be seen here"

Topic Starter
aquabluu
I think I want to do Packer's Cookie Clicker song first, that one's way overdue.

I'll probably make one of my own but idk if I'll be in time for it. Eh a small feature would do.

Right now I have yours, Packer's, and one from Dary16. Any more takers?
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

I think I want to do Packer's Cookie Clicker song first, that one's way overdue.

I'll probably make one of my own but idk if I'll be in time for it. Eh a small feature would do.

Right now I have yours, Packer's, and one from Dary16. Any more takers?

or

or
AxelHino
heh

also,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewhxostwkqpfd ... engbok.osz

pop'n music 6 KESONG No.1 PROJECT - Jagun Haengbok *6
crystalsuicune
tfw the Poet I used in Angel Dream's banner is newer than that in Kaze no Fantasy's banner
AxelHino

crystalsuicune wrote:

tfw the Poet I used in Angel Dream's banner is newer than that in Kaze no Fantasy's banner
idk i just used any good quality pics of her lol
Coro

If it's my turn :P
AxelHino
tetsutaro
Celebrating iOS's 7.65 million download milestone, get free songs with any purchases! Available until Oct 28.

Yuugao no Kimi / Yuujou Pop / Fly Away / Obake no Oshigoto

And that's only the first round of celebration efforts :D
tetsutaro
OK new post for new digs:
another batch Kanjani no Shiwake Eight limited edition charts

Kaze ni Naritai / THE BOOM (a cut at the end from the AC13~14 appearance)
Namonaki Uta / Mr. Children
LIFE / Kimaguren (authentic version and different chart from AC12~14)
Go! Go! Heaven / SPEED
Tamashii Revolution / Superfly (authentic version but same chart as Wii3)
Guts da ze! / Kishidan (new chart than AC3)
EZ DO DANCE / TRF (authentic version but same chart as AC10 not Wii5)
Thrill / Tomoyasu Hotei

These can't even be played at the TV Asahi cabinet too:
Love Story wa Totsuzen ni / Kazumasa Oda
Erotica Seven / Southern All Stars
crystalsuicune
AndI'msupposedtocarebecause?.png
tetsutaro
Dude it's a heads-up for aqua for Taiko Time

Sometimes I think you are just *****what you think there will be stuff here?*****

EDIT: Bored, so went digging around for random stuff.

http://www.usn.co.jp/new.html
The Dec '13 update will take on MomoClo collab elements, including the song Momoiro Dodon-ga Bushi and promotion video(s)
876 is also releasing another batch of Sorairo cabinets, possibly in preparation for the Dec '13 update
Also 876 will hold business product shows later October~early November, so maybe more leaks then
Topic Starter
aquabluu
@Axel: Can I save yours for later? I have five charts here already. You'll be the first one on the next feature.
Lokamp

tetsutaro wrote:

Kanjani Eight songs
Thanks for the heads-up, but here the truly new ones are the last two ones you've listed; the others were in the Promotional Songs list before you noticed that... ^^"
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

@Axel: Can I save yours for later? I have five charts here already. You'll be the first one on the next feature.
I'll go for Fuushikaden next time then because Zeami
crystalsuicune

Gettan shit done
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

http://www.usn.co.jp/new.html
The Dec '13 update will take on MomoClo collab elements, including the song Momoiro Dodon-ga Bushi and promotion video(s)
876 is also releasing another batch of Sorairo cabinets, possibly in preparation for the Dec '13 update
Also 876 will hold business product shows later October~early November, so maybe more leaks then
Okay, having a collab song is one thing, but an entire firmware update revolving around them? Holy crap.
Mimineko_old

crystalsuicune wrote:

Gettan shit done
#Vallisneria #Jomanda #DJ Yoshitaka
crystalsuicune
mimipls
tetsutaro
Not sure if I want to buy Wii U1 now when it looks like Nagaigoto Puzzle and Unagi no Tamashii Rock are very possible candidates of revival.
They are the only NO songs to start with ね and う as seen in the live show "leak"
(except Neko Kujira which already seen revival in Wii3 and Wii5 so yeah)

/Dude get back to modding/PuyoQuest/assignments/whatever OK
crystalsuicune
Considering Manco's track record with revivals vs AC ports we really want vs actual new stuff,this might be possible.

*sigh*
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

Not sure if I want to buy Wii U1 now when it looks like Nagaigoto Puzzle and Unagi no Tamashii Rock are very possible candidates of revival.
They are the only NO songs to start with ね and う as seen in the live show "leak"
(except Neko Kujira which already seen revival in Wii3 and Wii5 so yeah)

/Dude get back to modding/PuyoQuest/assignments/whatever OK
Well there's always DLC. And Manco basically sold me instantly after XY Medley, new Kikyoku and half of my Sorairo NO wishlist are already in the game.
Lokamp
Well, after starting this post with the angelic words of 'I'M CLAIMING CALCULATOR ONI TO MAP', here are the CreoFuga songs's two last videos!

A crummy-ass song from a crummy-ass recommended guy! This Oni feels like the ungraceful child of Bambini and Nightmare Survival, though
Another missed opportunity of special combo counters with 774 notes!

And here is Calculator instead. Not so much hard as I would have imagined, but the patterns are ipnotic as hell and I luvvit <3
At least this one has a special max combo number, geez (777 notes)

Now if you excuse me I have a Paperwaite to train
tetsutaro
また、ソライロVer.以外の太鼓の達人では、(1)の曲に加えて、以下の曲も遊べなくなります。
Also, in addition to the songs in (1) (=Sailor-fuku etc.), the following songs will not be playable on versions other than Sorairo ver.

(2)ソライロVer.以外の太鼓の達人で遊べなくなる楽曲 (2) Songs not playable outside Sorairo version
◆「夏祭り」Natsu Matsuri
◆「天体観測」Tentai Kansoku
◆「TRAIN‐TRAIN」
◆「スーパーマリオブラザーズ」Super Mario Bros.

http://taiko.namco-ch.net/taiko/question/
A bit confused, regarding whether this means Natsu Matsuri will be deleted on the way to Dec '13?
crystalsuicune

Lokamp wrote:

Well, after starting this post with the angelic words of 'I'M CLAIMING CALCULATOR ONI TO MAP', here are the CreoFuga songs's two last videos!

A crummy-ass song from a crummy-ass recommended guy! This Oni feels like the ungraceful child of Bambini and Nightmare Survival, though
Another missed opportunity of special combo counters with 774 notes!

And here is Calculator instead. Not so much hard as I would have imagined, but the patterns are ipnotic as hell and I luvvit <3
At least this one has a special max combo number, geez (777 notes)

Now if you excuse me I have a Paperwaite to train
Dat SofLan
Topic Starter
aquabluu
@Lokamp: Oh wow, putting that on the blog now :D

tetsutaro wrote:

また、ソライロVer.以外の太鼓の達人では、(1)の曲に加えて、以下の曲も遊べなくなります。
Also, in addition to the songs in (1) (=Sailor-fuku etc.), the following songs will not be playable on versions other than Sorairo ver.

(2)ソライロVer.以外の太鼓の達人で遊べなくなる楽曲 (2) Songs not playable outside Sorairo version
◆「夏祭り」Natsu Matsuri
◆「天体観測」Tentai Kansoku
◆「TRAIN‐TRAIN」
◆「スーパーマリオブラザーズ」Super Mario Bros.

http://taiko.namco-ch.net/taiko/question/
A bit confused, regarding whether this means Natsu Matsuri will be deleted on the way to Dec '13?
Huh? I think they wouldn't ever delete their staple song off the list though :|
tetsutaro
And the mystery titles are:

Hurtling Boys --> 猪突猛進ボーイズ [chototsumoushin boys] / reckless boys
Calculator --> 電算ドンだー [densan donder] / calculator donder
Calamari Karamari no Hana --> カラ鞠のユカリ [karamari no yukari] (because the voc. used)
crystalsuicune
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2013 ... .html#more

Info for tournament finals and other shit that has nothing to do with us

Hold on why am I still awake
tetsutaro

Yuugen notes wrote:

・お友達の分のカードを持ってきてもらうこともOKとします。You can also get it on your friends' cards on his/her behalf
Let's imagine that someone took like 20 cards to the reader XD

EDIT: @Natsu Matsuri: According to wikihouse, the four songs will not be playable in cabinets still running AC0 and AC0K for some reason.
tetsutaro
Saitama Area is DAN + DEBSTEP + Ura Venomous lol, expect no less from the signature prefecture eh?
Kyushuu B is possibly the easiest with Oozora + Tsundere. Shame it ended with PRF

Mimineko_old
new music:

nothing related to Trauma Center
Lokamp
nothing related to Tino's White Horse
tetsutaro
32ths wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Mimineko_old
New music:
Coro
FB is down so reposting

...yeah. no regrets~
Lokamp
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2013/10/2013_2.html

A surprise disaster update for the Taiko Team; due to the passage of the Wipha typhoon in Japan, the tournament finals are posticipated, as e-mails will be sent to any Finalist this Thursday from 1 p.m. (Japan Time) with the new tourney time. This will be possibly put next week, as the travel situation to NBGI's headquarters may cause traffic problems and/or putting people in danger for the travel.

Also, no blog updates this Thursday...
tetsutaro
To me it reads "The Taiko Team will decide at 1pm of 25th whether they have to cancel the finals on 26th."
show more