forum

Switching to tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Spawn
Hey everyone! I just bought a tablet to play osu on and dabble in drawing. I have never used a tablet before and I'm having some trouble adjusting, I was wondering what kind of settings I should be using? I looked through the forums a bit but there seems to be mixed opinions on restricted portions of the tablet vs using the full area. Should I be hovering, or dragging? I'm just not sure what is best and would love an answer. My skill level is not high, as I struggle to complete most 4 star maps, so it might just be my skill level making it tough for me
Runiel
People said the best place to start is full area
Luqanted
Hovering or dragging is for you to decide which is the most comfortable way to play with. Anyway, watch this.
Sandy Hoey

Runiel wrote:

People said the best place to start is full area
Its a good point of comparison, but I changed it as soon as I started playing with my tablet because it was impossible for me to hit anything. It really depends on how you fair, but the larger the tablet area you are able to play at a high level is good because of better stability
Snow901
Try using a portion of the tablet similar in size to the area you used when you played with mouse. eg I used to have high sensitivity on mouse and didn't need to move far to reach circles, so I tried using a small portion of tablet and ended up getting used to it better than when I tried using a much larger area of the tablet.