forum

Hello~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Concordia
I'm from Italy and have been playing osu for half a year (without an account, i wasn't offline or anything like that ) or something. Recently this game has been quite popular among even my friends so I decided to give it a try, and I really enjoy it. I usually play on the circle clicking mode on osu and nothing else but I recently tried the other modes and I have to say catch the beat is more fun than it looks :> I don't think I will play that much but I'm really interested getting more into the community via forums and etcetera
Thanks to whoever posts under here, that will make me feel like noticed. Niiice to meet you~
o x
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D
Don't forget to read the Forum Wide Rules! Each subforum has it's own set of rules and guidelines so make sure to read it before posting! It saves everyone a headache. ;)
If you need anything feel free to PM me! I'll try my best to help out with anything you need! It's cool that you are trying out osu!Catch! You can always post about it over in the Catch The Beat Forum! Hopefully you enjoy the forums as much as I do! :D
Rizevim
Welcome to the forums!
Hope u enjoy it! :D