forum

I'm Nightstalker, ye!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nightstalker
Hey Osu! companions.
I'm Nightstalker (or known some time ago as "Furzel3").
I got a bunch of different personas all over the internet, and I'm actually proud of it, because in other communities I may have used a different name and are known under a different name, which actually is a good thing, because I care about the things what people should know about me and what not.
Try finding me on Proxer.me, you won't. I tell ya. :D

Anyways. I'm an Osu! Veteran. I've been here for god damn 6+ years already, and surprisingly enough, I've only started using the forum lately.
Some time ago I really wasn't too interested in forums, especially because I always felt like they are weird, not handy at all and overall a complete mess.
Rules, specific slang etc.
But now I'm feeling more comfortable with forums, and Osu! was actually a good help, because a lot of nice people hang around here.

I mainly play Osu! and Taiko, but also sometimes a bit of CTB and Mania.
When I started playing 6+ years ago, I started with CTB, because it was way easier, since using a mouse wasn't really my thing, especially when it came to precision, which obviously is very important in Osu!.
I later moved on to Osu!, but took a long break due to several reasons.
When I picked it up again after some time I really got into Taiko, and since then I've been actively playing Osu! and Taiko, and spontanously CTB and Mania as mentioned. Interesting story, eh? Nah, I admit, it's not really that exciting of a story lol.

Anyways. 6+ years... and Peppy still doesn't know of my existance...
Peppy, where the heck is my god damn promotion to co-developer? :?:

That's it for my introduction I guess. Hi :3
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! So glad that you finally stopped in
-SayaKai
welcome!
Rizevim
Welcome to the forums!
Hope u enjoy it! :D
Radon Alpha
Wait a sec, aren't wou dogola from VCMP? You look very suspicious...

PS: Sorry for bumping the topic.
Stefan
don't do that