Your most hated anime character

posted
Total Posts
1,103
show more
Quaraezha

Tenshi wrote:

Isn't she cute? <3 /heavy sarcasm
Kyonko Hizara
YGOkid8

Mr Color wrote:

Hibari Kyoya from KHR.

At first I think it was a caricature of Fanservice
god was I wrong...
not trolling your opinion, but a lot of people (incl. me) would say he's actually the coolest and most bad-ass character in katekyo hitman reborn. isn't it wonderful how the opinions of people can vary so much?


Lambo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Never have I ever wanted to strangle something so badly.
anthonyyy0
Lambo didn't annoy me so much, but for whatever reason I couldn't stand Fuuta. I don't even know why, just something about him was annoying me. And... Tsuna's mom. She's so unrealistic. "Oh, hey, there's an alligator in my backyard! Back to work!"
YGOkid8

anthonyyy0 wrote:

for whatever reason I couldn't stand Fuuta. I don't even know why, just something about him was annoying me. And... Tsuna's mom. She's so unrealistic
Fuuta was one of my favourite kawaii characters in Katekyo Hitman Reborn :) although the adult him was *gag*
and now that you bring it up, yeah Tsuna's mom was pretty --> ._______.
Haseo_old
Mr. Satan from some anime involving yellow hair.
Firo Prochainezo
Ganta.

I hope he dies.
07 Ghost
Takagi Saya from High School of the Dead. Rich and preppy girls piss me off.
Thimeeh
Can't really decide between Hinaichigo and Kanariavogel. I think it was their combination that drove me in the brink of insanity. Seriously watching RM traumend made me wish I was bald so that I wouldn't have to rip may hair all the time(it hurts).

What's with the Shinku hate? Sure she was annoying, but when put together with two afroementioned and Suiseiseki she's at least tolerable.
-Mantis-

I fucking hate Fuuko, she's not cute, she's just damn annoying and a filthy little brat. And it makes me mad even more that everybody want to help her altough she's just a selfish little girl. SRSLY why would you do that?
Also: NO, her spastic starfishseizures are NOT kawaii.
blobman000

-Mantis- wrote:

I fucking hate Fuuko, she's not cute, she's just damn annoying and a filthy little brat. And it makes me mad even more that everybody want to help her altough she's just a selfish little girl. SRSLY why would you do that?
Also: NO, her spastic starfishseizures are NOT kawaii.
Fuuko was really annoying.
I've been avoiding her route in the visual novel, because I hated her in the anime.

Speaking of Key animes, for some reason I hated Yui from Angel Beats.
She was alright in later episodes, but I couldn't stand her near the beginning.
Faust
Maybe it's attributed to the fact that every single KEY character has the same face.
anthonyyy0
Akira Kogami from lucky star.
JordanFreeman
Shou Tucker from Fullmetal Alchemist.

He just such an asshole.
Pandemoniusz
Lelouch Lamperouge and Shana from Shakugan no Shana (dunno which one I dislike more). I have many least favorite characters, it's hard to pick one.
07 Ghost

Pandemoniusz wrote:

Lelouch Lamperouge and Shana from Shakugan no Shana (dunno which one I dislike more). I have many least favorite characters, it's hard to pick one.
Lelouch is awesome. I don't have a problem with him. However his comparison to a game of chess can be really inhumane at times. Shana is a tsundere.
Pandemoniusz

07 Ghost wrote:

Lelouch is awesome. I don't have a problem with him. However his comparison to a game of chess can be really inhumane at times. Shana is a tsundere.
I lol'd at "If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow", he clearly doesn't know anything about chess. Also his great tactic "blow everything up, didn't watch R2 yet, hope he will found better ways to deal with his enemies, cuz this is just boring.
DarkEmerl
Yoshida Kazumi from Shakugan no Shana. Annoying little bitch.
Anarii
Makoto from School Days. lol.
Cowcom

DarkEmerl123 wrote:

Yoshida Kazumi from Shakugan no Shana.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply