forum

Your most hated anime character

posted
Total Posts
show more
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

I have to sub the first season of Yuru Yuri because the actual italian ver is unfinished and has a horrible translation, plus I will have to do season 2 too.
My god... That's a lot of work.

I kinda feel like I want to continue writing my story now... I wonder how can I publish it?
Foxtrot
What was that all about? Leave the poor guy alone, he probably had a good reason to hate Rena.

Anyway, I watched the first season of Strike Witches and I never felt so much hatred for a character until I saw Perrine.

Perrine is stuck up and the only thing she did throughout the series was complaining about every single thing. Is it supposed to be a comic relief? It wasn't for me, it only made me cringe.
The Ribbon Red

Dulcet wrote:

What was that all about? Leave the poor guy alone, he probably had a good reason to hate Rena.
We're not bullying the guy, we're just trying to get his reason or hating her.

As you can see here...

Dulcet wrote:

Anyway, I watched the first season of Strike Witches and I never felt so much hatred for a character until I saw Perrine.

Perrine is stuck up and the only thing she did throughout the series was complaining about every single thing. Is it supposed to be a comic relief? It wasn't for me, it only made me cringe.
Even you actually have a reason to hate a character. And you stated it clearly.

So I wanted him to state his own reason for hating Rena. A new opinion opens a new world, right?
Accelerator-kun

[iO] wrote:

You're in an Otaku Culture forum, discussing this sort of stuff, that's what the forum was made for and what you're doing. I see nothing weird.
Apparently, lots of people do.
That line gives you some points.

[iO] wrote:

I didn't meant to offend you by calling your behavior "fanboy-ish", I just couldn't label that post any other way.
Then, if I will defend another character I will be another fanboy?
I know that I'm a fanboy, God, look my sig and my avatar. But the point is in the line above.
Merumi_old

-Kirika- wrote:

unbearable? ._.
yes ewe ...insupportable/insufferable lol
Foxtrot

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

We're not bullying the guy, we're just trying to get his reason or hating her.
A lot of people didn't state their reasons and yet you didn't made a huge deal about it, but when someone mentions Rena everyone is like "omg why ;__;". I don't understand that. Anyway, that's not important. Carry on.
Accelerator-kun

Dulcet wrote:

A lot of people didn't state their reasons and yet you didn't made a huge deal about it, but when someone mentions Rena everyone is like "omg why ;__;". I don't understand that. Anyway, that's not important. Carry on.
Because it's a forum, and it's not only Rena, it's whoever you hate and we like.
[iO]

Accelerator-kun wrote:

... it's not only Rena, it's whoever you hate and we like...
That sums it up pretty well "Don't hate what I like, or else!". In any regard, I'm done defending a guy who isn't defending himself, I'm just a tad too knight-ish to be good. As Dulcet said, carry on.
Topic Starter
mathexpert

jesse1412 wrote:

I have never seen a worse character.

I watched until she died and stopped because I hated her so much
whyy, but she's so cute ><
California

mathexpert9981 wrote:

jesse1412 wrote:

I have never seen a worse character.

I watched until she died and stopped because I hated her so much
whyy, but she's so cute ><

nagisa!!!!!!!!! :(
The Ribbon Red

Dulcet wrote:

Oh... really?

Either I didn't know the character, or zanyh just happened to have a bad luck.

[iO] wrote:

That sums it up pretty well "Don't hate what I like, or else!". In any regard, I'm done defending a guy who isn't defending himself, I'm just a tad too knight-ish to be good. As Dulcet said, carry on.
Yeah, that kinda sums it up. And I was just defending my good ol' chap. No worries needed.

Moving on.
Ava
Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki, reason?
Nanael_old

Ava_Lanche wrote:

Akise Aru from Mirai Nikki, reason?
That image failed miserably, but if your reason was the kiss he passionately gave to Yukiteru, I have 3 things to say:

1) Yukiteru had been running away from a girl the whole series, he totally wanted it.
2) It's impressive that even though Akise liked a guy, he was way more manly than the main character overall.
3) Akise was, plot wise, the second best character of that train wreck, regardless if you hated him or not.

Now, if that wasn't you reason, then I'll be quite surprised XP

--------------

Talking about hate, I wonder if the author wasn't smoking weed when he created that xbox huge diary owner. I swear at first I thought she was wearing a suit, I could not come to terms with such a terrible design choice.
Ava

Nanael wrote:

1) Yukiteru had been running away from a girl the whole series, he totally wanted it.
2) It's impressive that even though Akise liked a guy, he was way more manly than the main character overall.
3) Akise was, plot wise, the second best character of that train wreck, regardless if you hated him or not.

Well at first when I saw him on chapter 8, I was like "OMG he's so cool!". But after watching that part I was like.. "Oh god why..". Basically I don't like if he's gay :(
Nanael_old
Yup, I figured that was the case.
Tanzklaue
the entire cast of guilty crown nah just limit to shuu and inori (if you can call her a character), because they were really bad. in the first half of the anime, shuu was a whiny bitch, and in the second half he was batshit insane, and both charactertypes are per se not good for a protagonist, and then he was one of the worst protagonists with those attributes.

and inori? well, she doesn't have any personality, and for the femal leadrole, this is actually a big flaw.
Accelerator-kun

Tanzklaue wrote:

the entire cast of guilty crown nah just limit to shuu and inori (if you can call her a character), because they were really bad. in the first half of the anime, shuu was a whiny bitch, and in the second half he was batshit insane, and both charactertypes are per se not good for a protagonist, and then he was one of the worst protagonists with those attributes.

and inori? well, she doesn't have any personality, and for the femal leadrole, this is actually a big flaw.
True, but I still like Guilty Crown.
The show was confusionary but it wasn't bad at all, I liked it.
eIohim
Guilty Crown was overall bad, plot-wise, it felt as if they were throwing random stuff at us. I would totally watch it again though.
Accelerator-kun

eIohim wrote:

Guilty Crown was overall bad, plot-wise, it felt as if they were throwing random stuff at us. I would totally watch it again though.
Random stuff? Exactly, but still is nice to follow.
rizqy96
it would be Makoto from school days
The Ribbon Red

rizqy96 wrote:

it would be Makoto from school days
Looking at sig...

Seems legit.
NCassava
Excalibur from Soul Eater... =="
EmixX_old
misa amane from death note or yuka from elfenlied
shimiciel
Ayumi Yoshida
-Kirika-

Ava_Lanche wrote:

Nanael wrote:

Well at first when I saw him on chapter 8, I was like "OMG he's so cool!". But after watching that part I was like.. "Oh god why..". Basically I don't like if he's gay :(
that figures that you don't like yaoi...

shimiciel wrote:

Ayumi Yoshida
Shana's love rival? hate it very much!!
Ava

-Kirika- wrote:

that figures that you don't like yaoi...
It is, I hate Yaoi >:(
The Ribbon Red

Ava_Lanche wrote:

It is, I hate Yaoi >:(
You know, you should watch Boku...

Nevermind...
thelewa
Asuna from Sword Art Online

actually, every female character in that show.
Snappi
Misa Amane from Death Note. Fuuuu i really hate her x_x
HakuNoKaemi
Ash(Pokemon),
He IS boring.
or guess I hate Shinji Matou too
Nanael_old

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

Ash(Pokemon), He IS boring.
True, boring and quite useless (Can't capture more than 5 pokemon, period)
N A L U
Yoshikawa Chinatsu from Yuru Yuri...and Nano Shinonome from Nichijou,
but I hate Chinatsu from all characters animes I have watched.
I want to punch her face when she tries to get nice to Yui Funami ㅗ
Aeidxst
Natsuno Yuuki from Shiki.
SuzumiyaBR
Kaname Madoka

Ava

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Kaname Madoka
Why? ;w;
NCassava

Ava_Lanche wrote:

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Kaname Madoka
Why? ;w;
<<<so,you hate my avatar? QwQ
nomen

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Kaname Madoka
No, you don't.
Sena Aizawa
Ichijou...
Spaghetti-san
Right now the character I hate the most is Nomi from Accel World. I feel like punching my computer when I see him.
N A L U

SuzumiyaBR wrote:

Kaname Madoka

:( :( :( :(
show more