forum

< A Grade rank

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Banbeucmas
How do you guys managed to get an A rank on a song that you have a lots of B (or C or D or fail whatever)
Insane retry or playing more differents maps with different patterns?
I am having an issue with some song with shitty acc such as: Memme - Chinese Restaurant (Not the one with ruruchi diff - it got a green bg), song with single taps section combine with triples, double, stream at the same time with a little or no slider,some section on that song is the one which is pretty hard for me to get a good acc with it
PinkNightmares
Come back to it a few weeks later after playing a variety of different maps.
Sandy Hoey

B1oody wrote:

If you find yourself stuck or frustrated trying to complete a map, it is probably because you are obsessing over it and playing too much. Go play some other maps to develop your skills. You will be surprised when you come back to it
Osuology

Sandy Hoey wrote:

B1oody wrote:

If you find yourself stuck or frustrated trying to complete a map, it is probably because you are obsessing over it and playing too much. Go play some other maps to develop your skills. You will be surprised when you come back to it
Yeah I would second this. Additionally, sometimes it's just that you need to improve, and to do that requires hard work.
tfg50
C is as good as failing. Forget about the map and go back to it after a few weeks/months/years.
Buster
S or SS is easy
and btw i hate A or lower
Luqanted

tfg50 wrote:

C is as good as failing. Forget about the map and go back to it after a few weeks/months/years.
C is shit