forum

My introduction & time on osu! so far.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hypercyte
Hi,

My name is hypercyte (pronounced hyper-sight) and I'm an osu! player from London (UK). I didn't make an introduction post or anything when I started because I didn't think I would keep playing osu! but then realised how much I improved within a week. A month flew by and I managed to reach about 330k in ranking and I felt pretty proud of myself since I saw 3* maps as impossible back when I started out. I made up a little motivational line saying "Taking on osu! one beat at a time" and it feels good to see myself improving. After seeing how I saw 3* maps as impossible and managing to pass 3* maps like a breeze, I realised that even if I see harder maps as impossible, I can pass them if I keep playing maps I find hard. The feeling when I pass a hard map is awesome! c:

I'm now on 877pp (170k in rankings) after a little over 2 months of playing osu! and I'm happy that I didn't quit or anything. I'm aspiring to reach higher in the osu! rankings and I wish the best of luck to everyone else too. I'm also going to try getting a bit more involved in the community too, but I'm not too much of a talking person ;p
Chaosemerald
Hi hypercyte! Welcome to the forums ^^

877pp in only 2 months is really impressive. Good luck with achieving top ranks!
Topic Starter
hypercyte
Thanks ^.^
- Jade -
Hello, and welcome to the forums! Good luck on getting into the top ranks! I think you're making great progress so far!
Topic Starter
hypercyte
Thank you :)