Do you shave your legs?

posted
Total Posts
106
show more
Nazeko
I think I will. Someday.
as for an asian girl, growing some hair in my legs. at this age. is. just weird :o
fck XY chromosomes!! too dominant. D: but I kinda like the height benefit of male traits. ilu.
ddrXero64

Cuddlebun wrote:

but you are ignoring Wojjan's awesomeness and that is unacceptable
I swear you've had ADD the past 3 days. I didn't think it was possible to troll so much that it'd become not fun.
Claudia
even I have a limit, Tode darling.
Cuddlebun
y'all dumbasses don't know what's trolling and what's not


my first couple of posts in the transgender thread were trolling. the recent ones are just me being bored and annoying. (failboat man I'm totally cool with you, you're a cool person)


I fucking love Wojjan, my praise of her is genuine and fantastic because we are the fucking best of BFF





I don't know if this is the weed talking or what but whatever Wojjan and failboat I love you both, you beautiful traps
mathexpert

Cuddlebun wrote:

my first couple of posts in the transgender thread were trolling. the recent ones are just me being bored and annoying.


stop fucking trolling/being bored or annoying. :roll:
Shellghost

Cuddlebun wrote:


I don't know if this is the weed talking or what but whatever Wojjan and failboat I love you both, you beautiful traps
Welp, looks like Wojjan and failboat have to commence with a Trap-Off!

Wojjan has an advantage since there are still community memebers who believe he is truly a she.
Ephemeral
sometimes i wish i had the tenacity to rid myself of the horrendous appendages that adorn my legs, but then i remember that i am irish and there is no metal known to man which is strong enough to mar the strands of adamantanium that my body calls hair.

i shit you not. i blunted two electric razors within a week of using them ON MY FACE.
Wojjan

Shellghost wrote:

Wojjan has an advantage since there are still community memebers who believe he is truly a she.
I am actually a married couple.
lkjl23
...
ddrXero64

Cuddlebun wrote:

my first couple of posts in the transgender thread were trolling. the recent ones are just me being bored and annoying.
what's the difference

you also become a lot nicer when you're called out by multiple people.

Ephemeral wrote:

sometimes i wish i had the tenacity to rid myself of the horrendous appendages that adorn my legs, but then i remember that i am irish and there is no metal known to man which is strong enough to mar the strands of adamantanium that my body calls hair.

i shit you not. i blunted two electric razors within a week of using them ON MY FACE.
That is regrettably hilarious to me, but yea, a lot of people have genetic qualities they just can't change. I'm super short, no amount of surgery will fix that. So I find other ways to wow the ladies *wink wink*

NeVeR_DiE wrote:

Yea I can't stand hairy legs so I shave mine. Every girl I've ever been with say they prefer it that way.
A lot of people who work out and/or play sports shave them. It's just what compliments the physique, and most sports would prefer you did that, like anything in water or things like Martial Arts. If you were unfit or a bit overweight though, shaving your legs wouldn't help as much as losing weight would. But yea, makes sense.
Cuddlebun

ddrXero64 wrote:

Cuddlebun wrote:

my first couple of posts in the transgender thread were trolling. the recent ones are just me being bored and annoying.
what's the difference

you also become a lot nicer when you're called out by multiple people.
...?
Wojjan

ddrXero64 wrote:

Cuddlebun wrote:

my first couple of posts in the transgender thread were trolling. the recent ones are just me being bored and annoying.
what's the difference

you also become a lot nicer when you're called out by multiple people.
OOOOooooOOOOOOoooh snap!
Ephemeral
does this mean.. tode is tsundere?

haha as the fuck if oh god please dont hurt me
LaceWingfield
better not shave your leg hair~
if the hair grow, it will be longer =="
mm201
This is an urban legend and is not actually true. It can appear this way to a teenager because they took so long to grow in the first time, and because the appearance of stubble at that length seems more coarse than the hairs did at their full length.

Eph, you should consider laser. I couldn't use manual razors without turning my face into a bloody mess until I was several months into laser.
exovtao
I shave my legs. I don't like the idea of walking around in shorts and having black lines all over my legs to show off. Not very attractive if you ask me... Just my opinion.
Bunnrei
I will NEVER shave my legs since i have no legs just kidding
i never shave my legs because it never grows hair.
Jarby

osu_gangster wrote:

I will NEVER shave my legs since i have no legs just kidding
i never shave my legs because it never grows hair.
Age: 11
Well there's your problem.
makkura
No
Hika

Jarby wrote:

osu_gangster wrote:

I will NEVER shave my legs since i have no legs just kidding
i never shave my legs because it never grows hair.
Age: 11
Well there's your problem.
at least he didn't say bump

Yes.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply