warwolf
omgomg star !!!!!
val0108
*** for you~ xD
OnosakiHito

Verdisphena wrote:

holyshit
^@: Now it happened. lolol

Shiirn If you don't care could you do me one more favor, please?
This diff. will make some problems, I'm sure, so I made a "little" text as information for it. You can take it into a spoiler if you want.

Taikosaki50☆ INFORMATION(Honestly, read it)
Information about Taikosaki 50☆(Honestly, read it):
It wasn't really the best idea to try to get it approved but now it is decided, so this could be for a long time or maybe forever the hardest Taiko-Map in osu! as Approved one, so I don't want any kind of mod from people who can't mod good, don't know much about Taiko, are not long or even no mapper. Also, I don't need this standart modding like SV change to 1.4, 1.6 or whatever.
So please just mod it if you think you are qualificated enough, because this could really help me.
I take these three mappers gladly as example: Lepidopodus, OzzyOzrock, wmfchris.

The map it-self and his problems:
- BPM 200, 4:30min long, hitcircles 2208, includes 1/6 streams and SV changes, long streams, hard patterns
- It was harder before with 1/8 and more 1/6 streams, but this was not playable anymore. So I don't know if it is still 50☆, but it should be something like that.
- HP drain is this time not sure, which should be used for. Any ideas?
- I have still too much 1/6 parts, you can see them under the bluemarks in the editor. I should delete some of them.
- To make it possible to upload this diff. there is also an easier one called ,,Ono's Taiko Oni" for rank

Well, here we go: http://puu.sh/2YdC
marshallracer

OnosakiHito wrote:

Verdisphena wrote:

holyshit
^@: Now it happened. lolol

Shiirn If you don't care could you do me one more favor, please?
This diff. will make some problems, I'm sure, so I made a "little" text as information for it. You can take it into a spoiler if you want.

Taikosaki50☆ INFORMATION(Honestly, read it)
Information about Taikosaki 50☆(Honestly, read it):
This could be for a long time or maybe forever the hardest Taiko-Map in osu! as Approved one, so I don't want any kind of mod of people who can't mod good, don't know much about Taiko, are not long or even no mapper. Also, I don't need this standart modding like SV change to 1.4, 1.6 or whatever.
So please just mod it if you think you are qualificated enough, because this could really help me.
I take these three mappers gladly as example: Lepidopodus, OzzyOzrock, wmfchris.

The map it-self:
- BPM 200, 4:30min long, hitcircles 2208, includes 1/6 streams and SV changes, long streams, hard patterns
- It was harder before with 1/8 and more 1/6 streams, but this was not playable anymore. So I don't know if it is still 50☆, but it should be something like that.
- HP drain is this time on LvL2 because it is to hard with a higher one. - Mabye 2 is even too hard.
- To make it possible to upload this diff. there is also an easier one called ,,Ono's Taiko Oni" for rank

Well, here we go: http://puu.sh/2YdC
S*** just got real i guess
RockeDon
star~
Kethsar
When I updated, the Ragna*** dif became CTB only. Why is this? D:
Topic Starter
Shiirn

Kethsar wrote:

When I updated, the Ragna*** dif became CTB only. Why is this? D:
Bug, was testing.
OnosakiHito
Changed the post a little bit.
When you are uploading it, please set the HP drain in Taikosaki to,...hm 3...4... let's say 4 for now.
OnosakiHito
Updated Taikosaki.

And by the way, Taikosaki is for APP, not ,,Ono's Taiko Oni".

Download: t+pazolite - to luv me I for u (Shiirn) [Taikosaki].osu
Topic Starter
Shiirn
Bahaha, sorry about that.
Saten
Taikosaki Lv.50!?!?! asjdgaksdfgdkww
OzzyOzrock
Oh my God when I play the taikos it feels like I'm DTing something ._.

I'm actually gonna mod it when I get back.
OnosakiHito

Saten-san wrote:

Taikosaki Lv.50!?!?! asjdgaksdfgdkww
Good, ne?w

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I'm actually gonna mod it when I get back.
This calms me.
OzzyOzrock
BUT FIRST

ATTACH[OzzyOzrock - t+pazolite - to luv me I for u [Taikosaki] (2011-07-05) Taiko.osr]
I DESERVE A MEDAL, FOR PASSING THIS ON MY FIRST TRY.

Anyways, uhh, now I don't wanna mod it because the replay will fail *teehee* Not really, I'll mod it, just asdfasdfasdf

Download: OzzyOzrock - t+pazolite - to luv me I for u [Taikosaki] (2011-07-05) Taiko.osr
Jenny
First: Ozzy, you're overpowered.
Second: Ono, you kill japanese people.
Third: Shiirn, you're still insane when mapping t+pazolite.
Fourth: Star.
OnosakiHito

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I DESERVE A MEDAL, FOR PASSING THIS ON MY FIRST TRY.
Yes. Yes, you are the first who passed it on the first try with B. You are becoming stronger and strong, that's clear. /me amazed*
@Shiirn: Next project, HARDCORE SYNDROME4 - Desorted Love, lvl 60*. It can go one in this way that they are able to pass. lolol

Anyways, uhh, now I don't wanna mod it because the replay will fail *teehee* Not really, I'll mod it, just asdfasdfasdf
The bold one said samiljul, too.
And please don't scare me. Just one person has modded it yet. xD

Broetchen8441 wrote:

First: Ozzy, you're overpowered. Yep.
Second: Ono, you kill japanese people. Yep. And I love it.
Third: Shiirn, you're still insane when mapping t+pazolite. Yep, and I love him.
Fourth: Star. Yep, thank's for star from me too.
Suimya
<.<
Nyan
Taikosaki - HD 1?
no way.
1miko1
o-o S T A R ~
Gorlum
sucks
Kyonko Hizara
Sexy map :D (hating the new reply length =.=) t+pazolite makes excellent arrangements <33333333333333333
MMzz
Get rid of all the 1/6 on taikosaki so I can FC it :3
Seriously V:
friendok
staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
OnosakiHito

MMzz wrote:

Get rid of all the 1/6 on taikosaki so I can FC it :3
Seriously V:
God you are damn good...

but:

Oooooh boy, be prepared.
Bobo_old
This map has earned my s***.

Post extender...
MMzz
WELL I GOT AN A