forum

🎄Calibus' Christmas GFX🎄

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lyaneii
I will be updating this with new and more professional designs, but for now I am just starting this.
Please take in consideration that I am still learning how to do stuff!
If you have any suggestions to improve this thread or to improve my skills, feel free to leave them down here or in a forum PM!

Information
- I am still new to gfx so don't expect the greatest results -
- I can do Userpages, Beatmap Banners, YouTube Banners and Avatars -
- The best results will come when I have the best inspiration for it(Which is at unpredictable moments) -
- I use Paint.net to edit and not photoshop because I am poor... Yeah.. -
- Constructive criticism is allowed, but not full hate -
- I am currently not capable of animating stuff but maybe in the future I can -

Here are the more advanced rules instead of the simple ones above.
- Respect is number one priority, please respect me and all the people in this thread! We are not here for negativity. -
- Only one request per person, I would probably include a period inbetween requests where I do allow multiple requests from people -
- Use my work for atleast one week or something, if you just use my work for 1 or 2 days it feels like a total waste and a disrespect towards me -
- I only do Christmas themed art for this thread -
- The image has to be in the highest resolution possible, makes it easier for me to work with -
- If you don't have an idea of an image, I am also willing to search one and discuss that with you -
- Not following any of these rules will result in being put in the blacklist, which I do not want to happen -
- And lastly, happy holidays to everyone! -

Here is the format I prefer you to use so I can understand what you want.
Type: [Avatar/Userpage/Beatmap/YouTube]
Text(Optional):
Link to image(Optional):
Shape:
Border:
Extra: (Suggestions like fonts and stuff)

Support my thread!

Code
[url=https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/534846][img]https://puu.sh/sV4Ix/3aa481c5d7.png[/img][/url]
Reunilu
For Paint.net GFX, this isn't bad at all! Somewhat messy compared to GFX made from Photoshop, but still very organized! Why not GIMP, though? That's a free editing program. I'd understand if you don't like the UI, though.

Anyway, good luck!

Edit: No signature/banner examples yet?
Topic Starter
Lyaneii

Reunilu wrote:

For Paint.net GFX, this isn't bad at all! Somewhat messy compared to GFX made from Photoshop, but still very organized! Why not GIMP, though? That's a free editing program. I'd understand if you don't like the UI, though.

Anyway, good luck!

Edit: No signature/banner examples yet?
Well I have tried GIMP a long long time ago and I didn't like it, but I don't know about now..
I don't have any christmas-themed examples, but I have a few stuff made for other people and I didn't want to include it because it is ofcourse not christmas-related.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words ;)!