forum

i guess im here now

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LivingAutoMode
Hey osu! community,

I'm Matt, nice to meet you.

I've been playing a lot of osu recently, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've really been enjoying this game recently, mainly the default osu mode, but I'm hoping to branch off into other modes in the future.

I'm slowly improving it seems, my progress graph seems to have shot up simply because I created this account long before I started playing
this game regularly, but I think I'm getting into it at this point.

When I'm able to, I'll surely be throwing what I can at this game to help keep it running. :D

Have fun clicking circles, pressing keys, catching fruit or tapping drums, whatever you do.
I hope to see you around.
45Traeath
You're here indeed, now.

Have a welcome and a (non alcoholic) drink ( ' ')7U
Nuolong
Welcome to the forums and the game~
I hope you'll appreciate how welcoming the community is, now that you're here. I'd say I have never experienced such a nicer vibe~
Topic Starter
LivingAutoMode

45Traeath wrote:

You're here indeed, now.

Have a welcome and a (non alcoholic) drink ( ' ')7U
Thanks, and can do! :D

Nuolong wrote:

Welcome to the forums and the game~
I hope you'll appreciate how welcoming the community is, now that you're here. I'd say I have never experienced such a nicer vibe~
Thank you! I've really noticed how friendly and welcoming this community is, thanks for such a warm welcome. :)
- Jade -
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I can agree with Nuolong when they say that the community is pretty nice and welcoming. Admittedly, I tend to be more active on here than in the game.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your time here!
Zain Sugieres
Helo
Hikona
Hey, Welcome to the forums!
ciara_old_1
hi welcome!