forum

:) Hello Everone!!! :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
origamisteve222
:) How are you all doing? I'm completely new to this game and found out through my love for Miku Hatsume!!!

Go by origamisteve222 on here and hail from Arizona, USA. Would love to get to know more about this game so talk to you all soon!!! :)
Quaraezha
Is that Lady Gaga in your avatar?

Also, welcome to osu!
Enjoy your stay~
ddrXero64
Welcome to the osu! forum and game steve! You should definitely talk on the IRC and get to know people, just know which channel is the RIGHT one to go to (I'm sure the people here can tell you that). If you're interested in meetingup online with new people, you should let me know here.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53353

I'm trying to start a meeting with new players like myself so we could play new maps and learn together. See ya 'round!
Vext_old

ddrXero64 wrote:

Welcome to the osu! forum and game steve! You should definitely talk on the IRC and get to know people, just know which channel is the RIGHT one to go to (I'm sure the people here can tell you that). If you're interested in meetingup online with new people, you should let me know here.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53353

I'm trying to start a meeting with new players like myself so we could play new maps and learn together. See ya 'round!
You sound like a creepy dating service lol also welcome.
ddrXero64
XD You're kinda right, but this forum is different in the way that most new people always want some new "friends" or are looking for people. I noticed this and I start assume most people are looking to meet people. A lot of the introductions are from people who have been playing awhile, so I assume they introduced themselves to meet people, not to learn how to play the game.

lol it was kinda creepy, didn't mean it that way ;P
Kei
Hello! :) Welcome to Osu! :D Have fun and enjoy the game n-n
Yasora
konnichiwa minna-san~

yoroshiku ne~

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/29492
my first beatmap~ please priview :)
s 8 n
welcome to osu :)
Firo Prochainezo
Let's have some fun this beat is sick