forum

Which Mouse? (G303/G402/G502)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joeisahobo
Hi! I'm a fingertip gripper and like these three mice, though I'm worried about the G502's weight. I play Osu / LoL / CSGO / Overwatch.
G303 - $40
G402 - $34
G502 - $61
Price isn't too much of an issue.
Which of these three would you recommend? Thanks!
Sandy Hoey
I love my G502. If you're worried it's to heavy, then there is no issue there. If you're worried its to light, you can always add weight. It plays really nice with fingertip grip as well.
-Makishima S-
PMW 3366 sensor
I Give Up
Logitech Pro if you can get one. Otherwise G303.
Xyrus_old_1
G502 is a tank. If you have large enough hands and don't mind the weight, then it's an amazing mouse. I've never used the others, so I can't compare them.
NixXSkate
For fingertip? None

KukiMonster wrote:

Logitech Pro
JeromeTT
What about the new G403?
TakuMii
How about the G102? :P
[Lethal]
The G502 Proteus Core is an amazing mouse. You can freely customize it's weight to your liking, and the grip is phenomenal.
TakuMii

lethal_osu wrote:

The G502 Proteus Core is an amazing mouse. You can freely customize it's weight to your liking, and the grip is phenomenal.
it's still heavy af with all the weights removed though
RaneFire
I am using the G303 for a few weeks now. Love it.

Had a G400 rev2 for the longest time.

I've always played a semi-fingertip grip and I find the G303 to be slightly more appropriate for the task because my ring finger can rest on the side of the mouse now, instead of on top next to the right-click button. That said I am still taking a while to get used to the very low LOD on the G303.
Rurree
Definitely the G303. Avoid the G502 if you plan on playing both Overwatch and CS:GO due to its weight. The G402 on the other hand is just outdated and there are better choices out there. Those mice aren't really as good as the G303 when it comes to FPS, even osu.

But to be honest if you plan on playing with fingertip grip, just get a Logitech G Pro, Zowie FK2, or the Nixeus Revel. I own the Nixeus Revel and the Logitech G102 (downgraded version of G Pro) and both are amazing for finger tip although I'm more of a hybrid grip player.

lethal_osu wrote:

The weight of the mouse without the weights is 125g, if I remember correctly? Way too heavy, like a brick.

TakuMii wrote:

How about the G102? :P
It's what I own and I can definitely vouch for it. It has a rubber cable that isn't stiff and is comparable to Zowie cables, better than braided cables. Its sensor and mouse 1/2 are downgraded, with the sensor not being the PMW3366 (it uses a Mercury sensor which is not that far off) and the mouse button having 10m click lifespan compared to the 20m. It's only $20 here though compared to the G Pro's price tag which is overpriced considering the G102 exists at $70, and I'm sure you can get one at eBay with the same price + shipping fees.