forum

Am i ok for a korean?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
egurimi
I am a mouse keyboard player and ive been playing for about 3 months or so
I can usually clear easy 4* maps with B or C with few tries except for underrated ones
I tend to be able to play jump maps easier than streaming maps.
What should i do to raise my streaming skills?
Moreover am i okay for a 240k player?
Topic Starter
egurimi
Oh yeah and i lived in england for a while so I look like im britain but im not "3
KtkC
I would highly recommend against putting yourself on a different standard because of your race :)

I used to do that, it put me in a very bad mentality (with a brief stint with Starcraft2, because KOREA stereotypes) then I got over it. It doesn't matter! You're doing fine. Improving streaming will come as you play faster songs in general, but it will come slowly with lots of practice.
Topic Starter
egurimi

KtkC wrote:

I would highly recommend against putting yourself on a different standard because of your race :)

I used to do that, it put me in a very bad mentality (with a brief stint with Starcraft2, because KOREA stereotypes) then I got over it. It doesn't matter! You're doing fine. Improving streaming will come as you play faster songs in general, but it will come slowly with lots of practice.
Thx :)
I just recently started playing 4*maps after i tried my tablet for once then noticed i do better in my mouse
And I think the stereotype really goes around everywhere in the world XD
Everyone expect me to do better in any type of games ex) League of legend, overwatch and others
JeromeTT
As long as you are a Korean, then you are good at osu. *shrugs*

On a more serious note, I never understand how people play mouse only, my hand just goes bananas when i try.
ithgyu
there is no such thing as an ok 240k player, play more and get better
Topic Starter
egurimi

JeromeTT wrote:

As long as you are a Korean, then you are good at osu. *shrugs*
Lol
Topic Starter
egurimi

ithgyu wrote:

there is no such thing as an ok 240k player, play more and get better
Cruel that is.
:3
KtkC

egurimi wrote:

KtkC wrote:

Thx :)
I just recently started playing 4*maps after i tried my tablet for once then noticed i do better in my mouse
And I think the stereotype really goes around everywhere in the world XD
Everyone expect me to do better in any type of games ex) League of legend, overwatch and others
Yeah, the stereotype can work with you (as motivation to improve rapidly, in order to meet that standard) or against you (you get frustrated at your rate of improvement: everyone hits walls when getting better) as long as you aren't extremely stressed by external pressure when playing, you'll be fine!

You won't get used to tablet instantly, you should give tablet a shot for more than just a day. (I also play mouse, but it's because I don't have a tablet and I'm slooowly experimenting with keyboard... and my left hand goes bananas when I stream on keyboard :'( )
Topic Starter
egurimi

KtkC wrote:

You won't get used to tablet instantly, you should give tablet a shot for more than just a day. (I also play mouse only, but it's because I don't have a tablet and I'm slooowly experimenting with keyboard...)
My tablet is quite huge and it doesnt even lie flat on ground...(cost me 10$ to buy this)
So when i try to hover i bump into the board because of gradient of this tablet.
And the pen is huge as well so idk if it will work out better than my mouse
Buster
the correct way to be better is to play 1-2* maps with HDHRDT
Luqanted
being a korean, or an asian doesnt mean that ur that good. it depends on ur talent or other shit
B1rd
No. average pp for Koreans is over 9000. shamefur dispray
rekhichem
am I ok for a human ?
Yukitemi
I'm actually a deep fried steak and proud of it, but i'm really concerned if am I ok for a deep fried steak?
B1rd
Deep fried steak is not OK.