1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Introductions
show more
posted

TidyMinion wrote:

BakaloidSky wrote:

I see another s4 league player. too bad I'm always in super rookie channel
oooh
vs me sometimes yeh?
its a shame i vie in Australia though...won't be able to vs you properly...*sigh
I play in EU server.

I suck at jumps too ;_;
posted

TidyMinion wrote:

YOU MUST VS MEE D<
but it would appear that you jus started the game xP
i've been playing for...hmmm...probly...10-12 months on and off OwO)b
Nope D: I've been playing for a year approx. too. I have another account level 26 but xD its poor in PEN :c so thats why I started from 0 again with this rookie account :P

I would like to play with you guys ^^ really :)
posted

Keilara wrote:

Nope D: I've been playing for a year approx. too. I have another account level 26 but xD its poor in PEN :c so thats why I started from 0 again with this rookie account :P

I would like to play with you guys ^^ really :)
!! oooh that means you're better than me then :D:D
can't wait to vs you ^w^
My IGN in game is MidnightFang
i usually play in the Europe server Free2
if you ever see me, giv a shout :D
as for your lack of pen, if you stil ave your training items and +15 skill, i can help you regain it...doing arcade or 1v1-ing in a private match :D


BakaloidSky wrote:

I play in EU server.

I suck at jumps too ;_;
so do i for both things ^w^
i used to be good with a smg but then i turned to swords only matchs and now i suck at both things...*sigh
if you ever see me, gimme a shout out ^w^
posted

TidyMinion wrote:

!! oooh that means you're better than me then :D:D
can't wait to vs you ^w^
My IGN in game is MidnightFang
i usually play in the Europe server Free2
if you ever see me, giv a shout :D
as for your lack of pen, if you stil ave your training items and +15 skill, i can help you regain it...doing arcade or 1v1-ing in a private match :D

*-* Really? woah *0* you're so kind :3
posted

Keilara wrote:

TidyMinion wrote:

!! oooh that means you're better than me then :D:D
can't wait to vs you ^w^
My IGN in game is MidnightFang
i usually play in the Europe server Free2
if you ever see me, giv a shout :D
as for your lack of pen, if you stil ave your training items and +15 skill, i can help you regain it...doing arcade or 1v1-ing in a private match :D

*-* Really? woah *0* you're so kind :3
BWAHAHAHA
me kind?
nahhh
itl help me get money for I-capsules anyways (Up to 100 coupons *w*)
if you ever want to send me a PM on osu or....i could send you my skype...its your choice ^w^
posted

Faust wrote:

Greetings ;)
posted
Waa, dibujas chibis, <333333, moe
posted

loli66 wrote:

Waa, dibujas chibis, <333333, moe
Si >3< no me quedan muy bien pero practico todos los dias para mejorar.

Corin wrote:

Faust wrote:

Greetings ;)
:D
posted
Enjoy your stay here.

Oh, and btw. I liek your DeviantArt.
posted
A bit late, but welcome to the community. Hope you will enjoy all crap being posted here ;)
posted

Ahegaokin wrote:

Enjoy your stay here.

Oh, and btw. I liek your DeviantArt.
Thanks~ I love your avatar. Haseo *-*

Teras wrote:

A bit late, but welcome to the community. Hope you will enjoy all crap being posted here ;)
haha thanks c:
posted
welcome
Please sign in to reply.