forum

I didn't get pp for a song?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
2Beat
I'm a newbie and not sure where to post this, so I'm posting this here.

I recently got a 94.84% on the following song: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/569636
This was my first four star map, so I got the "Insanity Approaches" medal as it says on my profile.

The song is ranked and everything. However, this did not get me any pp or appear on my profile. According to Tillerino, this would've been 58pp, which is the highest I've ever done. However, it's not even on my top 100.

Here is proof of my score: https://s29.postimg.org/ryuh063mv/score.png.

Anyone know why this happened?
Sandy Hoey
Its probably because your didn't get a very high score (102 combo out of a possible 559) plus your accuracy wasn't the greatest. I bet that if you go back and get a 400+ combo and a 96%+ acc you will see a change in your pp.

And isn't the estimate given by tillerino based on FC? I don't use it, so I wouldn't know
Topic Starter
2Beat

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Its probably because your didn't get a very high score (102 combo out of a possible 559) plus your accuracy wasn't the greatest. I bet that if you go back and get a 400+ combo and a 96%+ acc you will see a change in your pp.

And isn't the estimate given by tillerino based on FC? I don't use it, so I wouldn't know
Does combo count for pp? The 58pp I was talking about came from a 95% accuracy estimate from Tillerino.
Sandy Hoey

2Beat wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Does combo count for pp? The 58pp I was talking about came from a 95% accuracy estimate from Tillerino.
Combo is a huge factor in osu!standard. And I think that 95% is based of a 95% and a FC
Topic Starter
2Beat

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Combo is a huge factor in osu!standard. And I think that 95% is based of a 95% and a FC
Ah, okay. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks!
Sandy Hoey

2Beat wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Ah, okay. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks!
That's why a lot of your top plays are SS or S
Alpgh367

2Beat wrote:

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Tillerino's accuracy estimates are only for FC's
Edgar_Figaro
Although the defaults all show for FC's you can have Tillerino show you statistics for non FC's as well. With the song selected to /np then add any mods you might haves used using !with (i.e. HD) after that you can do !ACC 94 108x 7m

Those numbers were just based on what people were saying but ultimately the PP is based o item a which is ACC b is your highest combo achieved and the part c is number of misses. Sorry if this was at all confusing
Topic Starter
2Beat

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Ah. I can't believe I thought otherwise. The number of times I threw away a higher combo trial because my accuracy was lower... I've started climbing a bit faster now that I realize that I just need to FC high 2 star and low 3 star to still gain lots of pp at my level.

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

With the song selected to /np then add any mods you might haves used using !with (i.e. HD) after that you can do !ACC 94 108x 7m

Those numbers were just based on what people were saying but ultimately the PP is based o item a which is ACC b is your highest combo achieved and the part c is number of misses. Sorry if this was at all confusing
That's very helpful, thanks. I'll probably mess around with that to get a sense of how much combo, accuracy, and mods are weighted respectively.