forum

hi :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_yosh
Hi osu!community :D

After one year playing this awesome game, I decided to do a post about me on forums, and I want it to look like a Q'n'A.

Q : Can you introduce yourself ?

A : Sure ! I won't reveal my name lol, I'm 15, I live in France (so I'm a Baguette dude :D). I'm in year 10, so I'm kinda busy with school, my main hobbies are listening to music, playing osu! with or without friends, but also hanging out with my friends to chill downtown !

Q : When did you start playing osu! ?

A : I started playing osu! on September 2015. I wasn't that good at the beginning, but that was because I wasn't playing too much, to make sure I was still able to keep up with school (I still was in middle school). I've been playing "for real" for about 5-6 months, in Summer.

Q : Are you a mouse or a tablet player ? What do you think is better ?
A : I'm a mouse+keyboard player. I honestly think tablet and mouse are both good, it just depends on the player's playstyle. Also I don't think I'll ever switch to tablet, if you were going to ask ^^

Q : What is your main skill on the game ?

A : What I mean by my main skill is something like streams, deathstreams, bursts, accuracy, stamina etc ... So mine is streaming, by far. I also have a lot of stamina.

Q : Can I play with you someday ? / Can I friend you ?
A : Of course, just PM me if I'm on ! I'm fine with everything, as long it's not 7/8 stars maps :D Also you can friend me, don't ask me ^^

Q : Favorite players ?

A : I have a lot of favorite players, so ...

France : ThePooN ; Elysion
Finland : Sanze
USA : [Toy] (please notice me senpai) ; Natalia ; Ritzeh ; HappyStick ; ihd kee
South Korea : Angelsim ; Qu1z
China : Totori (aka Rustbell) ; Dsan
Norway : CXu
Poland : WubWoofWolf ; Rafis
Germany : Dustice

I think that's all, I may edit if they change c:

Q : What rank are you now ?

A : I'm 50k, but since my computer has been totally reset (that made me kinda upset), I'm having a lot of imput lag and screen lag, so until those are fixed, I'm going to go down a lot D:

I think that's all, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me in game or reply to this topic or send me a messsage ! :D

Thanks for reading~
Meah
Hello :D
- Jade -
Welcome to the forums! I hope you have an amazing time here!
Topic Starter
_yosh

- Jade - wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have an amazing time here!

Meah wrote:

Hello :D
Sandy Hoey
Im glad you finally made your way to the forums. It really is a fun place!