Venix
gratz!
Mao
\w/
Renumi
grats!
Monstrata
Looking at Hard:

00:07:284 (2,3) - Head of 2 is kinda on point (?), but the rest is too early.
00:15:886 (2,3) - These sound really off. Sounds better on 1/12 snap with 00:15:929 - 00:16:190 - 00:16:450 - but as it currently is, the circle is really too early xP. If the snap isn't fixable, using a repeat slider will allow more leniency.

Also just maybe a missed opportunity but you could have used the drum + soft slider-slide hitsounds to make the kiai on this map more interesting. It's not often that you get a song where sliderslide hitsounds can actually be utilized this way. The song uses drum-rolls in the kiai, but not everywhere. 00:36:476 (3,4) - For example, 3 has a drum-roll so the drum-sliderslide hitsound works well, but 00:36:998 (4) - doesn't have that drum-roll so you could try soft-sliderslide instead by changing the slider's sampleset. (You'll have to change the head/tails back to their original sampleset though). It accents the actual drum-rolls in the song imo. Just an idea tho~
Elusion
The current preview point is kinda weird imo, why not have it at 01:31:733 ?
Lonesome Dreams_old

Renumi wrote:

grats!
Topic Starter
Myxo
Taking it down myself.
I will fix the preview point, try the sampleset idea and look into the timing again. Thanks for the help!
Topic Starter
Myxo
Updated. Fixed the preview point and applied the sampleset idea. I also made the drum-sliderslider louder to make the emphasis more noticable. The timings Monstrata pointed out were fixed, and I talked to more people about it for confirmation. I also made the purple combo color lighter so it looks more different from parts of the background, on Okorin's request. Should be ready to go now :3
Ora
Gogogo love this set ^^
Jonis221

Ora wrote:

Gogogo love this set ^^
Topic Starter
Myxo
Updated again.

Wafu mentioned that the timing in these sections 00:58:370 - (slider tails of the 1/2-sliders) and 01:54:669 - were off. After talking to several people, the conclusion was to keep the timing for the first one, because timing the tails correctly would make them feel like swing rhythms and the instruments are pretty low volume, so it doesn't sound bad ingame. The timing for the last section was fixed.

Hopefully it will be ready to go now! :3
Wafu

Desperate-kun wrote:

Updated again.

Wafu mentioned that the timing in these sections 00:58:370 - (slider tails of the 1/2-sliders) and 01:54:669 - were off. After talking to several people, the conclusion was to keep the timing for the first one, because timing the tails correctly would make them feel like swing rhythms and the instruments are pretty low volume, so it doesn't sound bad ingame. The timing for the last section was fixed.

Hopefully it will be ready to go now! :3
After a discussion with several people, we came to agreement that not everything needs to be 100% accurate in this map as it has many very slight inconsistencies, therefore, not all of the slider ends end exactly as they should, as it has absolutely no impact on gameplay and the difference is inaudible.

It should be pretty safe to rebubble this mapset as it, to me, shows no other issues. The next BN should check if they agree with the way we, as a relatively good amount of skilled people, decided to address this, I want them to be aware that these discussions happened.

Rebubbled!
Topic Starter
Myxo
Thanks! :3
Sonnyc
Nominated.
Aurele
Grats!
Kimitakari
Interesting... Good job by the way
Skylish
Timing is tricky stuff. Well done!
Topic Starter
Myxo
Thank you! ♥
Mao
Grats! :D
Neil Watts
Laura Shigihara <3 Thanks for ranking it, and congrats!

Why didn't you mapped the most interesting part though? :(
(the second half)