Pokemon Move: Ohsu Regional Games

posted
Total Posts

Look at page 5 for an update with a question.

Thanks! I posted my answer.
16.67%
I'm not going to vote.
33.33%
ok.
50.00%
Total votes: 6
show more
Kitsunemimi
I think it would be better if you just chose :3
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
I don't think you guys realize that I don't choose anything. Everything that has happened in the story was due to the community. Quaraezha's personality in this forum got him slapped by E-Hooker, who at first didn't like me, who still doesn't like me but accepts me. Then Kirby's professional vibe is there because he seems to be very literate and involved, and ztrot manages a lot in a very unconventional way resulting in how he did that speech.

You do realize I've chose nothing, I've just twisted the community posts/events into a story. :)

But in that case, because you seem to want me to choose, then that itself will affect the story now. :P
Wojjan

ddrXero64 wrote:

...E-Hooker, who at first didn't like me, who still doesn't like me but accepts me.
pssst

she doesn't
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
Psst, no one cares.

Edit: First chapter of Part 2, The Real Victory, is out. Just refer to the OP or w/e
Vext
Animask smiled, and nodded at Vext.
Even in fanfic we're besties~!

Start Power
No, START POWER.

Also, damn I'm so fking nice. Didn't see that coming.
Topic Starter
ddrXero64

Vext wrote:

No, START POWER.

Also, damn I'm so fking nice. Didn't see that coming.
You were one of my favorite people to put into the story so far truthfully. Here's you in one sentence:

You're a cool guy, but you can be a douchebag when you want to be.

That's the story behind your two faces, to be explained more in coming chapters. Tornado relief is delaying my chapters though.

Edit: I'll edit each chapter to say START POWER instead, you're right on that one.
Claudia

Wojjan wrote:

ddrXero64 wrote:

...E-Hooker, who at first didn't like me, who still doesn't like me but accepts me.
pssst

she doesn't
pssst

speak for yoself
Wojjan
we gon take this outside?

cos ill take this outside if yo gonna
Topic Starter
ddrXero64
This was dropped long ago, no interest.

Just thought I'd say that.
Quaraezha