forum

Problem on slow map.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_CatsArmy_
Hey!
So to explain my level...
I'm able to clean the big black (only cursor) with 97.85% After a hard train on trainning map ( 8-) )
But i'm very bad with my keyboard (reading) my max bpm is 170 and my accu is very bad.
The problem isn't my keyboard cause i have 4 [steelseries, razer blackwindow chroma, tesoro durandal Esport (black and red switches) and finaly a k70 rgb rapidfire]
But there is an other problem during 7 last month i waste all my time on insane 4*-5.5* with high speed jump and short stream (cause i'm bad in streaming) and i decided to try Jump training #2 "feel so blue" the level I, the level i did when i was a new player....
7 month ago i did 94% on it and now... 59% WHY? Cause i can't be as slow as the rythm of the beatmap... I can't!
What should i do? Work and train on the base? :?:
Soo bin
Try not to play using relax or autopilot mods. You might think it will individually increase your skill in aiming or accuracy but its actually detrimental to your improvement overall as ultimately you're playing osu using both your tablet and keyboard at the same time and thus need to be trained together. You might be able to play big black with just your cursor but what's the point when your keyboard hand can't keep up with your movements. If your hands are out of sync you will probably see worsening in skill (as seen in your case) as it just messes with your rhythm and flow.
Topic Starter
_CatsArmy_
Yeah i think i will start by the base! I will do slow map and reading map to increase my accu. And sure i will continue in same time my jump training too. Ty for the advice :D
Ronja
just dont play slow maps