forum

How many in here like mekaku city actors?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Acr0h
Well i dont see many fans of the show and i think its a shame but now i want to know.

How many like makaku city actors?
Personally i love the series and is my favorite and also the characters are really nice.

What do you think of the anime?

really want to know hope its okay to post lol XD
_Hatsumi
I like Mekakucity Actors! (as much as i love mary :))

but i guess there's one mistake on this anime, The amount of episode.

what i think of the anime
I think Mekakucity Actors deserve at least 20 episodes.
Why? Because the storyline felt rushy(?), like one second you're on A and the next second you already on G, 12 episodes aren't enough to recap the original story(if they actually cut something out from the original story, i'm pretty sure the author of this story can't write this half-cooked story)
I bet there are lots of people who watched this anime(till the end) have something that they don't know, and they need to rewatch it to know what they've been confusing about.

luckily, I managed to understand the story(with a few rewatches on some episode)
turns out this anime got good story, but failed to shine bright like a diamond in the sky~

Those words above are just my opinion, plz don't slap me ;)
Luqanted
I kinda dislike it 'cause of the rushed ending and most people are confused tf

i like the songs better and the manga
Topic Starter
Acr0h

_Hatsumi wrote:

I like Mekakucity Actors! (as much as i love mary :))

but i guess there's one mistake on this anime, The amount of episode.

what i think of the anime
I think Mekakucity Actors deserve at least 20 episodes.
Why? Because the storyline felt rushy(?), like one second you're on A and the next second you already on G, 12 episodes aren't enough to recap the original story(if they actually cut something out from the original story, i'm pretty sure the author of this story can't write this half-cooked story)
I bet there are lots of people who watched this anime(till the end) have something that they don't know, and they need to rewatch it to know what they've been confusing about.

luckily, I managed to understand the story(with a few rewatches on some episode)
turns out this anime got good story, but failed to shine bright like a diamond in the sky~

Those words above are just my opinion, plz don't slap me ;)
yeah your right it need at least 20 episodes thats for sure but still got a good story even though its cryptic and hectic at times
_Hatsumi

Luqanted wrote:

I kinda dislike it 'cause of the rushed ending and most people are confused tf

i like the songs better and the manga
Oh yeah and the songs are really good xD I like the way they put different song in each episode
Luqanted
i heard about mekakucity actors getting like 24 episodes actually looks like they scrapped the idea
Jyn
I liked the anime, and the songs are even better. Love the shaft style.
Pawsu
I really enjoyed Mekakucity Actors! I feel as if Shaft could have done a better job though. The anime seemed very rushed and the quality wasn't as good as I know they can produce. Nonetheless, the MVs and songs have made a big impact on my life.
Topic Starter
Acr0h

Pawsu wrote:

I really enjoyed Mekakucity Actors! I feel as if Shaft could have done a better job though. The anime seemed very rushed and the quality wasn't as good as I know they can produce. Nonetheless, the MVs and songs have made a big impact on my life.
yeah it did for me too :) they did rush it a little though i must admit as well
Luqanted
mekakacity actors also introduced me to ia and most likely japanese songs lmao <3
-Araishu
i liked it! although i enjoyed the manga better, because..well, in the anime i dont really understand whats going on but the songs omg their beautiful! *^*
also waiting for the 2nd season ♥
Topic Starter
Acr0h

-Araishu wrote:

i liked it! although i enjoyed the manga better, because..well, in the anime i dont really understand whats going on but the songs omg their beautiful! *^*
I liked manga better too. I don't think there is gonna be a second season :( it's sad
-Araishu

AcrohTheBeast wrote:

-Araishu wrote:

I liked manga better too. I don't think there is gonna be a second season :( it's sad
im hoping this is true tho, they sayed "were getting another anime series once more"
Topic Starter
Acr0h
im hoping this is true tho, they sayed "were getting another anime series once more"[/quote]
me too! i would love it! :D
Annadine
Thanks to my best friend who seemed to really love Kagerou Project even when the anime hasn't even been produced, she kept me updated with every news about Mekakucity Actors--it was a few years ago. She made me watch this video when they announced the voice actors of the characters, and she kept playing songs such as Ayano's Happiness Theory and Imagination Forest (still my favourites).
At first I didn't really care but due to her non-stop advertising, I grew fond of it. We watched the episodes together when it was released and I was actually a bit confused, but thankfully she explained everything to me.
I do think the anime is kinda forced if you know what I mean =w= It could really, really be better :')
Topic Starter
Acr0h

Annadine wrote:

Thanks to my best friend who seemed to really love Kagerou Project even when the anime hasn't even been produced, she kept me updated with every news about Mekakucity Actors--it was a few years ago. She made me watch this video when they announced the voice actors of the characters, and she kept playing songs such as Ayano's Happiness Theory and Imagination Forest (still my favourites).
At first I didn't really care but due to her non-stop advertising, I grew fond of it. We watched the episodes together when it was released and I was actually a bit confused, but thankfully she explained everything to me.
I do think the anime is kinda forced if you know what I mean =w= It could really, really be better :')
Nice friend you've got there. I don't have a friend like or that so I was watching it alone. The story is much better detailed in the manga I know that but the anime did leave hints from time to time. Anime was forced a bit but I don't think it makes it any worse in terms of story or character but the whole story telling was bad. Hope they make season 2 of it.
Hibiya-chan
Content-wise, the anime may be a bit confusing for people who haven't read the manga, light novel or even listened to the MVs. The thing here is because the anime had a different ending in comparison to the things I just mentioned. But unlike other people who headed straight to the anime, I listened to the MVs first then found the possible endings of its written ver. (manga and light novel) then headed straight to the anime (I suggest people to listen to the songs or read the manga or light novel so that when watching the anime, they'll be on track on what's going on despite how it presents the story). With background of the characters and the main plot, the story that the anime presented didn't rly bother me and I was just watching for the sake of the animation and how the anime presents the relationships between the characters and I must say, it was handled pretty well. Though it didn't quite explaine some minor things like how the hell did hiyori lived in the end of the anime when it is already suggested that she died in the heat haze saving hibiya lol. So yeah, it was a decent anime and overall, I rly liked the songs especially Kisaragi Attention, Kagerou Days and Otsukimi Recital <3

The anime is like a third ending in compared to the two ending suggested in the song with one for both manga and light novel. I think that's also what I liked coz its like a happy ending :)
Topic Starter
Acr0h

_StormEx_ wrote:

Content-wise, the anime may be a bit confusing for people who haven't read the manga, light novel or even listened to the MVs. The thing here is because the anime had a different ending in comparison to the things I just mentioned. But unlike other people who headed straight to the anime, I listened to the MVs first then found the possible endings of its written ver. (manga and light novel) then headed straight to the anime (I suggest people to listen to the songs or read the manga or light novel so that when watching the anime, they'll be on track on what's going on despite how it presents the story). With background of the characters and the main plot, the story that the anime presented didn't rly bother me and I was just watching for the sake of the animation and how the anime presents the relationships between the characters and I must say, it was handled pretty well. Though it didn't quite explaine some minor things like how the hell did hiyori lived in the end of the anime when it is already suggested that she died in the heat haze saving hibiya lol. So yeah, it was a decent anime and overall, I rly liked the songs especially Kisaragi Attention, Kagerou Days and Otsukimi Recital <3

The anime is like a third ending in compared to the two ending suggested in the song with one for both manga and light novel. I think that's also what I liked coz its like a happy ending :)
that sums it up quite nicely there. I havent really heard the music because i cant find it but i have read the manga and watched the anime and the anime isn't as good as the manga that's for sure. Also for some reason i don't like Momo that much i liked mary and Kido more and especially Ene. I feel like Momo is the ''Sakura'' of Mekaku city actors.