forum

Mapper's best score

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
OG_Dwarf
Hihi, here is my idea. Wouldn't it be fun to play against the score of the mapper ? I explain : Imagine a mapper totally finish his map, just before he sends his map for the ranked and approval, he plays his map, try his best and put his score on his beatmap. Then, once it get ranked, people will be able to compare their score with the mapper's score ! Obviously, some mapper will not put a high score due to their level, but if the mapper has the same level as yours, it might be more competitive. The mapper can decide to put his score or not, in NoMod, Hidden, Hard Rock, it's his choice. It may appear on the stats of the map with the AR, OD and all, or in the leaderboard somewhere, like in the local ranking. There's the same system in TrackMania, it's just fun for the people who wants more competition.
Lyawi
I think that's a thing for this forum.
Topic Starter
OG_Dwarf
My bad, is there an option to delete this topic, or to move it into the right forum, or do I have to wait for a moderator ?
Knarf
You will need a moderator to move the thread. You cannot delete it.

OT: imo this scoreboard is not very useful as the performance of the mapper does not represent anything :(
Aurele
Moved to Feature Requests!
Sandy Hoey
I really don't see this adding anything to the game at all. It's just a little gimmick that will always be overlooked and never benefit anyone