forum

Add something beyond Rank and Approve? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
haha5957
Currently, graveyarded maps are undownloadable, but there are mappers who want to keep their map's link. (and yes that is me)

plus, there are fun maps that are totally unrankable and unapprovable, but kinda fun to be played.
But now we need the map needs to be in pending to be downloaded, when no mapper wants hes map staying in pending.

So when the map satisfies some standard, (much looser then rank's or approve's) mapper can ask to mark hes map as lets say, "completed"?
(maybe makes some condition for it (let say, bubbled, star +33, or so) to makes sure we don't make BATs more busier then now.)

It's score is not being added to ranking score, nor the accuracy, (online scoreboard would be cool but let's say no here)
but the download link for the map remains.

Yes this request is because I want it, but I guess there are more mappers who doesnt necessarily aim for rank, but wants hes map get modded and play it with other players (which means keep the download link).
Lizzehb
Just keep posting in the thread and don't get it graved or ask a BAT/MAT to revieve.
Topic Starter
haha5957

Lizzehb wrote:

Just keep posting in the thread and don't get it graved or ask a BAT/MAT to revieve.

No mapper wants to keep his map stay in pending using 1 pending slot. This is the point of this request
James2250
If you really believe a map deserves to be downloaded that is in the graveyard (which 99% don't) Just post here?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49310
Derekku
What James said, in addition to viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32744