forum

[duplicate] Being able to finish the map when disconnected in multi

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Arnold0
Hi,

When you play multiplayer and get disconnected in the middle of the map, the game will display the "Bancho disconnected" symbol for some amount of time while letting you play for a bit, then the map will just self close and send you back to the main menu.
That is extreamly annoying for the people that has very bad internet, because not only you will get disconnected but you wont even be able to finish the map.

What I want to request is simple : When the game gets disconnected in multiplayer, then let the player finish the map, and after the end of the map record the score as normal and display the single player end map screen instead of just not letting the player finish the map. Imagine if you're doing an FC, gets disconnected and can't finish the map...

I actualy don't even see a reason why we cannot finish the map in the first place, of corse you can't compare with the other players in the multi room if you get disconnected but most of the time when you start a map in multi you intend to finish it.

What do you think ?
o x
You made the same request here. If you have more information you can add to it, but please don't make the same request twice.
Pawsu

Cawub wrote:

You made the same request here. If you have more information you can add to it, but please don't make the same request twice.
^ Yup lol...
Topic Starter
Arnold0
I actually thought I may had sent something about this but looking in my post history I couldn't find it back so I assumed I wanted to do it but didn't. Look like I was wrong. Also I searched "multi disconnect" in the search thing and the only stuff that was found was topics in help.

Also you don't need to make fun of me, as if every one is supposed to remember what they sent 4 years ago... Also nobody cares about stuff that is 4 years old.
Pawsu

Arnold0 wrote:

I actually thought I may had sent something about this but looking in my post history I couldn't find it back so I assumed I wanted to do it but didn't. Look like I was wrong. Also I searched "multi disconnect" in the search thing and the only stuff that was found was topics in help.

Also you don't need to make fun of me, as if every one is supposed to remember what they sent 4 years ago... Also nobody cares about stuff that is 4 years old.
It's fine dude. It happens.

No one was "making fun of you" either.