forum

Looking for a few GD's

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Watch My Skill
Hey guys! I'm looking for some mappers willing to create some awesome difficulties for my new project!

The song is "USAO - Loss Time" and can be found here ->>> https://osu.ppy.sh/s/507881

I intend for this map to qualify to be ranked, so please follow the Ranking Criteria -> https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria

Now this song is 5 minutes in length and can be intense, so i'm mostly looking for experienced beatmappers who can produce a quality beatmap within a few weeks! I will personally evaluate any and all submissions in order to find the best maps. :)

Please Open!
Beatmap Rules: :o
  1. Please keep me in the loop! It can be really frustrating when I have no idea how a map is progressing, so please keep me updated
  2. Comment on THIS thread if you would like to attempt a difficulty. This helps me to update and maintain both this thread and the map's
  3. Once you have specified the difficutly, you have 3 weeks to complete the difficulty. If you fail to complete it by then, the same difficulty will be reopened to other mappers. PM me if this time needs to be extended
  4. This beatmap is supposed to be fun! Make it fun to play whilst abiding by the Ranked Criteria!
Slots Available
  • Easy :)
    Hard :lol:
    Insane / Light Insane :?
    Expert :cry:
Obviously if there are more awesome difficulties, I may include more slots!

GOOD LUCK AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!
Vacuous
I'll take a shot at doing insane/light insane, can't promise it'll be good though...
Topic Starter
Watch My Skill

kawaiikitsun wrote:

I'll take a shot at doing insane/light insane, can't promise it'll be good though...
Remember that i said experience is necessary. Have a go though, and i will see how it goes :)
bejewelled
Hold my spot for expert for like 24 hours please...
Topic Starter
Watch My Skill

Swegmec wrote:

Hold my spot for expert for like 24 hours please...
No worries :)
bejewelled
Yeah I'm not going to be able to map a 5 min song timely. Sorry...
Lunicia
well, the drain time is almost 5 minutes, you can probably make a really long dynamic slider at the end to stretch the drain time for it to be rankable
if you dont feel like doing that, then youll need to create a full mapset, which will take extremely long to actually find mappers to map a five minute song...
but if youd still like to create a full mapset, then save a spot for me in expert :P itll take a really long time for me to map though, because im a slow mapper
btw you should use a better difficulty name than "Time Loss"... its literally the title but switching the two words :P