forum

The great osu! adventure!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Dartus-
Need ideas for a better title.

Basically,how this works,is that i post a beginning,and then four options of what can happen after that,but this is a little different from your average CYOA game - there is a catch - in order for you to vote,you have to pass a beatmap that i post,along with all the extras.Let's say we are in a forest. I post a beatmap and the the difficulty on witch you're supposed to play it and the mods you have to use.Once you have beaten it,post a screene of your end result (by pressing F11 in - game) in this thread.If you don't post your end - results,your vote will not be counted.Also,sense some new players might also want to try this game,it'll be easy from the start.More experienced members can use some mods if they wish.There are also boss stages and such.anyway,rules.

Rules!

all Forum rules apply!

DO NOT insult other members!

DO NOT ask somebody else to pass the map for you.beat it yourself

DO NOT steal the end result screene of another member!

DO NOT go swearing like crazy in this topic

All clear? If so,let's get started!

Level 1 Rookie
Health:70
Energy:50
$:0
items:stick,rock,wrench,2 packs of chicken flavored biscuits

You are slowly walking trough an endless plain,as you remember nothing about yourself.You march towards a village off in the distance.What do you do?

A.Run as if your life depended to the village.
B.dance your way to the nearest bathroom,as you try to hold it in.
C.Build a flying machine and an alien costume,land on top of the mayor's house,and threaten to blow up the earth if they don't give you all the booze they have.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1281
Difficulty:easy
Mods:none
Recommended skin:none
Sleep Powder
I saw your introduction thread...you're quick! xD
Vext_old
Playing a map? Sounds like a lot of work, and I'm lazy. D:
Rantai
I was thinking....what happens if you have already cleared the map/difficulty? Is that screenshot still valid?
Topic Starter
-Dartus-

Rantai wrote:

I was thinking....what happens if you have already cleared the map/difficulty? Is that screenshot still valid?

well,yeah.There's no reason to play a map twice if you've already beat it.
worst fl player
The....."great" osu!......shit