forum

[invalid] New osu! mode "osu! tap"

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
jukkaduei
I think this is a good idea that this game should have a new mode.
I call it "osu! tap"

How to play
This mode is like osu! mania. But it have slide note and flick note.
- Slide note is a note that move from some column to other column.
- Flick note is a note that use a symbol as arrow that have a directions by flick left, right, up and down.

Equipment used
- Mobile phone (android system only)
- Tablet (android system only)
- Touchscreen monitor
- Special equipment for this game mode

Editing and beatmap uploading
Editing mode must use in this mode specifically. But beatmap uploading is normally like other mode.

I hope this is a good idea for other people and game developpers too :D ;)
o x
Im not in support for this at all if users would need special equipment to play, a gamemode should be available for anyone to play not just people who can cough up a bit more money than others. Also the game is just a cross of mania and standard am i wrong?
Caput Mortuum
Voez?
Wouldn't work tbh, there's just no way to make it work without special device or touchscreen
CrusTi
This is basically what all the Rhythm games on the phone are and to be honest the idea is annoying. I try to play games like VOEZ, Dynamix, and ZYON on my phone and although they are fun, it is clear to me that the only reason swipes and stuff exist in phone rhythm games are because of the limitations. TBH I would rather see Sound voltex style game mode be added, but that requires you to cough up money, a lot of money.
Nathanael
Not possible for PC, at least only playable by users with touchscreen (which is unfair for others) or similar peripherals.
A game developer (not from our osu!devs) might be able to port osu! to android/ios and make that kind of game mode.