forum

Help changing something

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asop
Hello, I have been playing almost every day for the last three months and have seen almost no improvement in the last two months. In fact I think I'm getting worse as I cannot even fc most of my tops ranks anymore that I got two months ago. I've been trying to improve my nomod and stop playing just nc, but I haven't gotten a single good nomod score in over 60 days while playing every day. I seem to only be able to play hr or dt no matter how much I'm playing nomod.

About three months ago I switched my pen grip because I thought it was bad from what everyone else had said. I used to hold the pen right at the tip and use a really high sensitivity, my play area was 1.9 inches or 4.8 centimeters. I've since switched to holding the pen near the middle and use a much bigger play area and still got a lot of my dt scores after the switch, but nothing good in a long time now.

My problem is I don't know what to change to improve now. I've been nomod 90% of my playtime for the last two months with very minimal improvement. I've changed my pen grip and area, I've tried playing in letterboxing instead of 1920, I've even tried to switch back to mouse, but my aim and reading hasn't improved at all.

I'm getting very frustrated because I have never been this bad at a video game for this long before and don't know what to do to improve. I'm going to play more regardless of whether or not I posted this thread, so give me other ideas instead please. Thank you for reading.
Buster
do an easy map with HDHRDT
maybe it will help
DeathHydra
My advice is to not care about those kind of stuffs and just play the game.

I also haven't improved much for a while now, yet I don't get frustrated because I don't really care about my performances. I play this game because I like it
vinnicci
Jukkii
play more nomod, your top ranks are full of NC (NC players unite) and HDHR.
try some easier long maps in nomod
Llahmah 2
You played for 3 months, your rank is incredible. I might try nomod with lowered ar for reading problems, and if you feel offbeat from the songs try putting on Hidden, for me it forces me to listen to the song more because I can't rely on my eyes :roll: