S o r d a
>>LastMonster,Rigeru
thanks for star!
>>climbb65588
okey,but osu standard diff slow mapping
Mucha_old
:D
orsola
Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine that emphasizes diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine, under the hypothesis that these disorders affect general health via the nervous system. It is generally categorized as complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), a characterization that many chiropractors reject. Although chiropractors have many attributes of primary care providers, chiropractic has more of the attributes of a medical specialty like dentistry or podiatry. The main chiropractic treatment technique involves manual therapy, including manipulation of the spine, other joints, and soft tissues; treatment also includes exercises and health and lifestyle counseling. Traditional chiropractic assumes that a vertebral subluxation or spinal joint dysfunction interferes with the body's function and its innate intelligence, a vitalistic notion that brings ridicule from mainstream health care. A large number of chiropractors want to separate themselves from the traditional vitalistic concept of innate intelligence.
KayeSara

LastMonster wrote:

Star~ :D
Fight~and Star~ :)
keimntn
シュタゲだー :oops: :oops: :oops:
ガンバ!
そしてstar~~~
crescent917
I want this to ne ranked :)) this is a great song :)) 8-)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.