forum

Matsushita - Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku o

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Miriko
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April 26, 2017 at 8:27:09 PM

Artist: Matsushita
Title: Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku o
Tags: Utaite
BPM: 140
Filesize: 11595kb
Play Time: 04:23
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.56 stars, 273 notes)
  2. Hard (3.67 stars, 524 notes)
  3. Kokuhaku (5.68 stars, 1185 notes)
Download: Matsushita - Chikyuu Saigo no Kokuhaku o
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
In Progress~

Anxient tricked me into promising to get this ranked...Wish me luck! >< How do you map Easies and Normals? ;-;

Difficulties~
Easy~ By me~
Normal~ By Kisses
Hard~ By me~
Insane~ ???
Kokuhaku~ By me~
22/11/16: Submitted! ~Barely 1/3rd done. x.x
6/12/16: 'Finale' finished!
22/01/17: 'Easy' submitted~
29/01/17: Remapped Easy~
03/02/17: Incomplete 'Hard' submitted~
10/02/17: Replaced 'Finale' with incomplete 'Kokuhaku' ~ Finale is archived and will be available soon~
17/02/17: 'Kokuhaku' finished!
20/02/17: Fixing NC's and triplets on 'Kokuhaku'...

Looking for GDs~

Ty for mods/suggestions~:
Mir
XV
Lulu-
Ongaku
Anxient (Stream fixxxxxx~ <3)
Kibbleru
Lanturn
xXRosalineXx
Neto
Kisses
MrSergio
Nao Tomori
xXRosalineXx
hehe i tried but this is really good

i can usually only find problems with sliders and stuff

Also try not to use the same type of slider too many times, i see you have tons of curvy sliders in the same areas, try to use different types so it stays interesting, especially considering how long the map is

00:50:496 (3,4) - the blankets are a bit off http://puu.sh/tXOtJ/b11be3c7e3.jpg try to fix them so theres a consistent gap between the two
01:11:338 (3) - ds says this is off a bit
01:25:865 (3,4) - the gap is off by a tiny bit and it triggers me
01:28:391 (3,4) - fix these sliders

try not to use the same type of hitsound too much or else it becomes over-used and loses its effect. (im talking about the hitfinish cymbal effect)

03:30:759 (1) - curve this slider a little bit so the blanket feels nicer
03:33:444 (3,4,1) - this is what i mean by overusing the same pattern to much, many bns complain about this stuff (having been complained to about this problem myself) you could make 3 and 4 anchor sliders and have 1 be as it is or as such
04:01:233 (3,4) - try to do something interesting like http://puu.sh/tXPBB/0e5a6c0073.jpg but try not to always use the same straight pattern
04:07:233 (4,1) - how did this blanket turn out so ugly :(
04:11:338 (1) - the left side needs to swoop down a bit farther because it doesn't seem symmetrical

Honestly this diff is rankable as it is, ill do another mod for a normal when you get one im really tired rn
Topic Starter
Miriko

xXRosalineXx wrote:

hehe i tried but this is really good Ty~ And good job! :3

i can usually only find problems with sliders and stuff

Also try not to use the same type of slider too many times, i see you have tons of curvy sliders in the same areas, try to use different types so it stays interesting, especially considering how long the map is I'll keep that in mind~

00:50:496 (3,4) - the blankets are a bit off http://puu.sh/tXOtJ/b11be3c7e3.jpg try to fix them so theres a consistent gap between the two Fixed~
01:11:338 (3) - ds says this is off a bit Fixed~
01:25:865 (3,4) - the gap is off by a tiny bit and it triggers me xD Fixed~
01:28:391 (3,4) - fix these sliders Fixed~

try not to use the same type of hitsound too much or else it becomes over-used and loses its effect. (im talking about the hitfinish cymbal effect) Mm...I kept the hitsounding simple for Easy since it's an easy difficulty.

03:30:759 (1) - curve this slider a little bit so the blanket feels nicer Fixed~
03:33:444 (3,4,1) - this is what i mean by overusing the same pattern to much, many bns complain about this stuff (having been complained to about this problem myself) you could make 3 and 4 anchor sliders and have 1 be as it is or as such I'll keep that in mind~ But for now, I'll leave the pattern alone.
04:01:233 (3,4) - try to do something interesting like http://puu.sh/tXPBB/0e5a6c0073.jpg but try not to always use the same straight pattern I keep slider shapes simple for readability mostly. But I'll try to incorporate something different yet simple in the future~
04:07:233 (4,1) - how did this blanket turn out so ugly :( ;-; Idk...
04:11:338 (1) - the left side needs to swoop down a bit farther because it doesn't seem symmetrical Fixed~ (I think...)

Honestly this diff is rankable as it is, ill do another mod for a normal when you get one im really tired rn Go rest! ^^
Ty for the mod~
Anxient

Victorica wrote:

Anxient tricked me into promising to get this ranked...
muahahhaa
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.