forum

Hello, osu community!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Hello, just wanted to say "hi" to the osu! forums after my first month here!

I come from DDR, and still play the PS2 games actively. I mainly play osu!mania because I wanted to try out other BEMANI rhythm games, but pop'n music isn't readily available in the United States and beatmania IIDX is relatively hard to find, too. I did some research, and the next best thing was osu!mania, so here I am!

osu!mania has been a lot harder than DDR, and in the beginning it was really frustrating, being to pass 15s and 16s (on the X-Scale) and not being able to pass 3* songs here. One month has passed, however, and I think I've made good progress (I mean, look at my achievements!).

Hopefully, I keep improving and bonding with the osu! community, and I think we'll all have a good time here.

Thanks for reading my post!
tl;dr: Hi!
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums. I'm glad your having fun.
Jellyblob
x
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Mints
Welcome to the meme community, which is also a weeb but fun(?) community, hope you enjoy your stay :D
Meah
yahallo ~ :D
- Jade -
Welcome to the forums, and a late welcome to the game itself! I'm glad to see that you're having fun, and I think you're making great progress. I hope you continue to have fun here!
Annadine
Welcome, welcome~
DLEnta258
Howdy stranger, be sure to enjoy your time here!
Adorn
Welcome to osu! and the forums! Hope you'll stick around! Be sure to read the official rules here: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Osu!:Rules and the subforum rules located at the top of each subforum before posting! Have fun. <:
Skairul
Hey there :^) Have fun c:
-Annie