forum

Shadowverse

posted
Total Posts
show more
domSaur
i tried this out for the lack of anything to do and o boi, i got reminded of why i don't play card games fml orz
Topic Starter
Shurelia
you really need time to play this game.
Jinxy
Discard dragon went nowhere in the end, still too unreliable, I stopped after I realised my "improvements" was just adding more storm cards like eyfas so it was literally just face dragon

Changed up my tempo rune into aggro rune which just burns the everloving fuck out of the enemy face with spells, works hella good

Nep shadow is fun and pretty good, was weak to aggrobats up until I added in unicas and bellringers then it became 50/50 pretty much. My current main deck.

Goblin mage into roach became meta, turn 7 otk your ass
domSaur
ok im starting to get some game sense altho my deck could still need some working(i dun even kno how2that xd)
Jinxy

domSaur wrote:

ok im starting to get some game sense altho my deck could still need some working(i dun even kno how2that xd)
1. Look at decklists from game-ai (japanese site) or gamepress (english), but only use user-created decks instead of gamepress-created decks because they are fucking awful at making decks
2. Ask in communities. Here, reddit/discord, official forum if there's any, etc

https://shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck-c ... anked-play

A general guide. The current meta is Masters is apparently DShift, Daria, and Aggrobats but personally I don't see much of the first in A rank, so depending on your current rank you might build your deck slightly differently.
-Atri-
MrAdamson45
i have the game downloaded and i haven't played it yet so id better get on that.
domSaur
i'm actually enjoying this fml(altho im still suck)

i bought that one time crystal deal for some reason and im thinking of buying a prebuilt deck for either sword or dragon bec i doubt i'll get anywhere from just random cardpacks orz
Constantine
oh look someone likes tsubaki :^)

https://steam.shadowverse.com/news?announce_id=175 free 3 RoB packs by survey (mobile users can still do the survey)
you can fill it until like 22 Jan which is tomorrow
n0stamina
Dragon Flute is hilariously op if you can pull it off lol
n0stamina
Grandblue cross event thingo play 9 games total of each class to get emblem n sleeves~!!
Jinxy
Feels good to be playing Tempo Forest again. Combo Roach was bonkers but it wasn't as fun, 1-2 more days left before it gets destroyed
n0stamina

Jinxy wrote:

Feels good to be playing Tempo Forest again. Combo Roach was bonkers but it wasn't as fun, 1-2 more days left before it gets destroyed
F roach --
JigglePhysic
Topic Starter
Shurelia
new waifus!

actually hoyl so many OP and sick cards
Rhonin
%%%%%
Jinxy
Tempest of the Gods, named so because the devs explicitly designed "godly" cards that made you go "holy shit" when they get played.

Ouroboros looks and plays fucking amazing, RIP ramp mirrors when the opp drops his before mine tho

Alternatively, been playing with OTK blood made possible with Baphomet, silver rarity bro
Alysia_old_1
I like it a lot but with Hearthstone on my phone as well as this I am running out of space
domSaur
the only thing i've tried this expansion is aegis(tbh i prefer playing elana seraph more) bec i don't hav stuff for crafting end me pls
Topic Starter
Shurelia
Constantine
anniversary month boys
first 2 weeks, daily mission rewards (not including tie-in missions) x2
2 weeks after that, login 10 times, once / day for 40 packs and 6 Take Two tickets
https://shadowverse.com/news/important/news-0115