forum

Black Stones - Rose

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ferdeza
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on dimanche 20 novembre 2016 at 02:40:52

Artist: Black Stones
Title: Rose
Source: Nana
Tags: Nana anime Rose Black Stones Anna
BPM: 171
Filesize: 9012kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4,69 stars, 327 notes)
Download: Black Stones - Rose
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Its my first beatmap published

I still need to make the normal difficulty, but if somebody can do it well

I did this map because there is no one ranked map from this anime and only few map from

Give advice mates
Kimi
I am not a very experienced mapper but the insane difficulty you have mapped seemed a bit... weird. The notes placements really seem like they were just randomly put into the map and there is a lot of unnatural movement going throughout the whole map. And besides you have only mapped 39.3% of the whole song? You should make the map more fun and natural to play and also map the whole song.
7ambda
Fix the timing. You haven't adjusted the offset; the bpm is probably wrong too.
Topic Starter
Ferdeza

Fr4mes wrote:

I am not a very experienced mapper but the insane difficulty you have mapped seemed a bit... weird. The notes placements really seem like they were just randomly put into the map and there is a lot of unnatural movement going throughout the whole map. And besides you have only mapped 39.3% of the whole song? You should make the map more fun and natural to play and also map the whole song.
I'll do it tomorrow, i'll fix the exact bpm which is between 170 and 171 and the offset

I did only 39% because the opening of the anime stop there and the rest looks like the first part

Just a question, what do you hear by fun and natural, do you have examples ?
7ambda

Ferdeza wrote:

Just a question, what do you hear by fun and natural, do you have examples ?
Do you know what flow is?
Thunderbolt235_DELETED
I recommend watching pishifat's video series on beatmapping. He explains a lot of the basics, especially going into "flow" and natural movement.

You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... GGoLIrQtOx
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.