forum

What should I get for christmas and birthday. Need help.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luqanted

Rilene wrote:

its too early, one month planning in advance for such events is too long
^
find happiness
Stefan

TibbyMan wrote:

what should I get. I like League, osu, and anime.
I think this can't be helped.
Rilene
If you like anime then maybe some anime or game merchandise will do generally.
Or alternatively, some cash money would do and shopping is always fun, if there is a place to shop.
FuZ
good games
Worm_old_1
jesus
Jellyblob
x
Rurree
I don't know man, your info is too vague.

You could get a figurine, a mechanical keyboard, a body pillow? If I were you I'd get a mechanical keyboard and change the key caps to something anime-related, if I remember correctly you could get one at WASD Keyboards, it ain't cheap though.

Kitsunex
Wacom Tablet or a mechanical keyboard
a 144 Hz monitor
pro gaming mouse for league
or a better graphics card

You could get some nendoroids for your favorite anime series
If you haven't seen it yet, maybe Kimi no na wa will come out by then for global market
Anime hoodies are nice

you should try playing tf2, and buy yourself some hats
abraker

Kitsunex wrote:

a 144 Hz monitor
Pick one

Kitsunex

abraker wrote:

Kitsunex wrote:

a 144 Hz monitor

Pick one

who knows, op might be so rich

lol, op, why not experience the gift of giving and gift some people on the forums with supporter

like me
Meah
Life
KeXagon
Maybe something with function for you? It doesn't have to be a gift for a thing you love. It could be something that might be useful in the future or helps you getting happier. Note that League of Legends RP and Anime figures don't make you happy over years (in my opinion, that was my worst investment).
Caput Mortuum
new camellia album

666th post. I am the demon, thou shall follow my advice.
Adorn
I agree with Kitsune.
Treat yourself to some nice gaming gear, new games,a lifetime supporter tag, or maybe even some anime. :oops:
Jellyblob
x
Rurree
why settle for a cheap chinese mechanical keyboard when you could get something as awesome as this https://www.amazon.com/Double-Shot-Mech ... s=ikbc+rgb Vortex PBT Doubleshot Keycaps 👌 RGB with no software 👌 Impeccable build quality 👌 Cherry MX switches 👌 At that price point you couldn't get anything better :p (makes me regret that I got the Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro S, but meh, I could always get aftermarket PBT keycaps)

That HAVIT keyboard is a pretty solid choice though if you're in a tight budget (like you said "if you have a more reasonable budget" lol) but since it's Christmas you have to go big or go home ;)

This is another good rec. for a good keyboard at only $40 https://www.amazon.com/Qisan-Mechanical ... magicforce - doesn't have backlight though, but it's pretty much the same and at a smaller form factor (68% size)

For mice though I personally feel like it's much better to spend the extra $4 and get this instead https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Daedalu ... itech+G302 or extra $14 for that sweet RGB https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Daedalu ... itech+G302 👌 bc the Redragon mouse is laser sensor and the build quality is questionable

Jellyblob's recs are perfect for those who really have tight budgets tho but I personally would spend the extra on that mice. I'm a keyboard enthusiast though so I personally would never cheap out on getting a keyboard. That's just me though lol
Rizevim
Pets :D
Jellyblob
x
Adorn

Rizevim wrote:

Pets :D
Get a pet TIGER.
Jellyblob
x
danger

Jellyblob56 wrote:

a life.
leave while you still can. please.
I'm not kidding in the slightest, don't go any further.
Buy a fucking soccer ball or something

Ahaha I couldnt agree more,
Try getting a DSLR for christmas, thats what I got last year and it was the best thing ya know