forum

Vaxei no input lag on windows 10

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Esplectioned
Has anyone noticed that Vaxei plays in windowed on windows 10 and he doesn't get input lag?
o x
Really good computer?
Topic Starter
Esplectioned
That doesn't make sense in windows 10... Beacuse windows 10 has G-Sync or something like that always on...
winber1
osu supporter perks
Deusieus
hax confirm?
-Makishima S-

Esplectioned wrote:

That doesn't make sense in windows 10... Beacuse windows 10 has G-Sync or something like that always on...
It's all abut Game DVR provided by XBox service. When you disable it, input lag is purely relevant to tablet drivers and registry settings. With proper legacy drivers and few tweaks in registry, you can remove input lag almost entirely.
Topic Starter
Esplectioned

[Taiga] wrote:

Esplectioned wrote:

It's all abut Game DVR provided by XBox service. When you disable it, input lag is purely relevant to tablet drivers and registry settings. With proper legacy drivers and few tweaks in registry, you can remove input lag almost entirely.

I uninstalled all the xbox metro apps, and still getting that input lag... PC: AMD FX-8350, Msi gaming 970, Asus strix r9 390, 16gb ram ddr3 2213
TakuMii
It's impossible to completely get rid of the input lag in windowed mode. If you see any top players playing in windowed mode, it simply means they don't care.

(I'm not saying you shouldn't care either; low input lag is a beautiful thing and should be appreciated for all of its worth)
Nessitro
I have a laptop with windows 7 and my brother's desktop with windows 10 installed. His desktop is a gaming desktop, I did all the tweaks to get the input lag to disappear but boy I failed to do so. Went from disabling Game DVR, disabling Game Mode, adjusting windows for best perf, adjusting his nvidia gpu for best perf(taking in mind OpenGL) and a few others like enabling a hidden lightweight theme called "Lite Theme" and other stuff like disabling most not so useful services and background tasks... nothing worked but on my somewhat low-end laptop osu! actually works like a charm.

My Potato:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/2852539
My Brother's Desktop:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/15054400
Vuelo Eluko
input lag doesn't matter to be honest you will acclimate
cookiezi plays with input lag