forum

[Looking for GDs] Linkin Park - Crawling

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lemonfaace
I'd love to see some collaborative effort to make a really cool pack of maps for this song, so I've started off with a basic Hard difficulty. While I do hope to have some support, I also need help perfecting the BPM, because right now it's um.. a little everywhere.

Some things I'd be more than happy to accept are:

• • BG suggestions

• Critique on may map

• Fixing the timing (it's almost there, but not quite 'perfect')
Here's the beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/530879

As for the difficulties, here are the slots I'll want to be filled (if possible):

Easy - (1.2 - 1.5*) - Open
Normal - (1.6 - 2.1*) - Open
Hard - Taken by Me
Light Insane - (3.2 - 3.8*) - Open (I may work on this)
Insane - (4.2 - 4.6*) - Open
Extra - (5.25 - 5.8*) - Open

Custom nicknames for each difficulty are optional, but for purposes of keeping this in arcade-style, I'd prefer if any submissions don't have their own names. I'll be sure to include your name in the difficulty though of course. Thanks a bunch, this is my first official beatmap project, so I hope to start up something!

This project is still alive! I'm really hoping to get some help on this project; I'm not giving up yet!
bejewelled
I might do one of these, keep me open for insane.
Also would you consider higher difficulty levels? They are definitely possible.
Topic Starter
Lemonfaace

Swegmec wrote:

I might do one of these, keep me open for insane.
Also would you consider higher difficulty levels? They are definitely possible.
Well, I'm just thinking about the rhythm of the song when I capped it on Insane, but if you believe it can be kicked up a notch, I can open a special Extra difficulty. Also, I'll mark you on the list, just try to have the map complement the lyrics in some way (i.e "my own reflection" echoes in the song, so the map has the same pattern repeated, but reflected horizontally). Thanks!
bejewelled
Yeah I'm not going to be able to GD this; there's just not enough rhythm points for my liking; it's too hard to fit in notes properly. Sorry.
Topic Starter
Lemonfaace

Swegmec wrote:

Yeah I'm not going to be able to GD this; there's just not enough rhythm points for my liking; it's too hard to fit in notes properly. Sorry.
That's kinda sad to hear, but it's alright. I do hope you change your mind, but regardless, I appreciate the attempt. Thanks!
Topic Starter
Lemonfaace
Anyone else willing to volunteer? I'd love the support..