[Archived] Ban Appealing

posted
Total Posts
819
show more
Rgolve
6.- Im waiting patiently.
7.- Will keep waiting untlil infinity.
8.- I want this over.
9.- There is a way.
10.- I want that.
11.- I know you will never get it.
12.- You will get it.
(13.- It's Programmed.)
1.- Who i am?
2.- Have this.
3.- I think.
4.- I want.
5.- I = f.
(14.- It's not programmed.)
------------------------------------You are adviced.
Derekku
Or we can just ban all of your accounts instead.

Also, don't abuse the forum's report command again.
Rgolve

Derekku wrote:

Or we can just ban all of your accounts instead.

Also, don't abuse the forum's report command again.
Don't abuse or use?

So... my appeal is aproved?
whymeman

Rgolve wrote:

So... my appeal is aproved?
First off, NO.

Second, making another multi just to ask for a ban appeal will make things worse for you (though making another multi is bad enough as it is).

Third, if you didn't want to get banned, then don't do things that will get you banned.
Mercedes

whymeman wrote:

Rgolve wrote:

So... my appeal is aproved?
First off, NO.

Second, making another multi just to ask for a ban appeal will make things worse for you (though making another multi is bad enough as it is).

Third, if you didn't want to get banned, then don't do things that will get you banned.
First.
My appeal was aproved partially.

Second.

Third.


Now... I have no appeal for this ban.
Thanks.
Hiryuu
Hello, what was i banned for and for how long? I was in #osu chat and just talking and i copy pasted a youtube link and about 30 sec later i got a "banned" indication without any warning or anything.
James2250
ShinseinaTenshi

4 hours for inappropriate linked video content
Hiryuu
Ah, alright thanks for the info and sorry.
Hiryuu
Hello, I have a problem..my osu just done some update and when it reopened osu it told me i was banned, is this some error caused by the server/connection or something towards that?
#Edit: This post should've gone to the Bancho server relocation thread if i had a problem when osu! updated.. I posted this in the wrong section, sorry.
razor2992
Apparently I got banned for no reason
Derekku

razor wrote:

Apparently I got banned for no reason
1 week for repetitive trolling and inappropriate behavior in #osu.
razor2992

Derekku wrote:

razor wrote:

Apparently I got banned for no reason
1 week for repetitive trolling and inappropriate behavior in #osu.
When untill it lifted?
Derekku
Roughly two more days.
Yakety Saxer
I love how I've seen about 3 NSFW bans which range from 4 - 48 hours. And yet I was banned for 1 week. Really that is so funny :P In fact it is just too funny. All for linking a furry site which happens to have 18+ material?
Randy96
You're not helping yourself here
Shiirn

Annie the Eagle wrote:

I love how I've seen about 3 NSFW bans which range from 4 - 48 hours. And yet I was banned for 1 week. Really that is so funny :P In fact it is just too funny. All for linking a furry site which happens to have 18+ material?
It's probably because of the severity of the crime you committed. Maybe you should just be quiet.
dkun

Shiirn wrote:

Annie the Eagle wrote:

I love how I've seen about 3 NSFW bans which range from 4 - 48 hours. And yet I was banned for 1 week. Really that is so funny :P In fact it is just too funny. All for linking a furry site which happens to have 18+ material?
It's probably because of the severity of the crime you committed. Maybe you should just be quiet.
Someone should extend it to a forum ban as well.
Obviously hasn't learned from past mistakes.
Raging Bull
Maybe it wasn't your first offense?
Sekai
I'm Banned why and for how long xD
whymeman

-Sekai- wrote:

I'm Banned why and for how long xD
1 Hour from Bancho's anti-spam protection. Better to wait it out and be more careful next time.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply