forum

Osama Bin Laden is dead

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mashley
WOOP
lepidopodus
Oh, so, one of the world peace irritator is gone.

Next should be Kim Jong-il. Die, pig.
arne439
I couldn't care less. :|
arien666
So, osu! EXP X2 event???[JK]

Finally, the dangerous hider was slashed :3
good orz
KRZY
Pizzicato
Yay!!

Wait what
thelewa
I can imagine all the conspiracy theories of him been already dead for years and that this announcement is just there conveniently in place with USA withdrawing their troops from Iraq thus making most people believe it's over for good.

Oh boy. But what do I know.
RhaiizoN
:cry:
dNextGen
:( :( :( :(
Sallad4ever
so is this real or not?
Krisom
Roddie

KRZY wrote:

Wow... Stay classy, Fox News. >_>
silmarilen
hes not dead, hes playing poker with elvis
Gabi
So, he has died for the second time now, fantastics. Well yea, untill they show us pictures of his dead body i ain't believing this shit.
Xeno_old

Gabi wrote:

So, he has died for the second time now, fantastics. Well yea, untill they show us pictures of his dead body i ain't believing this shit.
Basically this, word for word.
marshallracer

arien666 wrote:

So, osu! EXP X2 event???[JK]
Hell Yeah!
Kanade_old
Cause he was totally more active than ever

This is just gonna stir more attacks for a while.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Just a matter of time for photos.. just wait... zz. I honestly don't think they would report him dead, give (minor) details about the attack, say that have DNA evidence and a body, etc without actual evidence.

Anyway, I just had how a lot of people in the world are being so naive.

"...this means families will no longer suffer..." Do people really think that suddenly there will be no Terrorism? Don't get me wrong, glad the bastard is dead and all, but some people need to wake up and realize this is just a chapter in the book closed, and now we're moving onto the next one. No one knows whats to come next.
Xswordy
anongos
Kill a bastard. Said bastard's lackeys will retaliate. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's gone, but you have to realize that those guys will try to get back at us.

In other words: inb4 9/11 II
DawnII
jjrocks

DawnII wrote:

This video has made my day.
Lybydose

jjrocks wrote:

DawnII wrote:

video
This video has made my day.
"This video is private."
Rikers

Lybydose wrote:

"This video is private."
Galkan
If you don't mind visiting foreign site for watching this video, there you go (scroll down a bit)

http://www.sadistic.pl/jak-zginal-bin-laden-vt77557.htm
maal

Galkan92 wrote:

If you don't mind visiting foreign site for watching this video, there you go (scroll down a bit)

http://www.sadistic.pl/jak-zginal-bin-laden-vt77557.htm
TITS

anywho. who's dead now?
Sander-Don
fake and gay
spicyflakes
lol hooray
Ash Cat

>3<
Roddie

Kitten in dew wrote:

>3<
I giggled a little bit. :lol:
r-Beatz
So what? Personal revenge completed? This is stupid ... People are still dying because of "terrorism".