forum

Heya! :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Emp3r0r
What's up guys, Emperor here!

I've been here with the osu! community for quite some time (2 years now!), but I've never made a post on the forums, nor was i too active on the game. I usually played for some time and then left for good, until i wanted to play again :P

I was introduced to osu! in 2014 by my friend, and boy am I glad that i found out about it :P
I played osu! with my friend... and raged a lot because i kept losing from him, but I still enjoyed playing it.

Besides osu! I played many games, and since I love playing random games with my friends I wasn't too active on osu!
I'm looking to change that now because osu! wrote it's name on my favorite games list.

Besides playing games, i really like tech and computers, I do some programming and web design aswell.
I also really like communities and being a part of one. I used to play SA-MP before and I played on a server where i met such good friends from all around the world. That's also where I met a friend that i mentioned earlier, the one that told me about osu! :P The server lasted from 2011-2015, but some of us still keep in touch :P

Anyways, that's pretty much all I have to say, sorry if I made any grammatical errors in this post, English is not my primary language :3

Cheers!
Meah
Hello Emperor, welcome to forums! :D
Topic Starter
Emp3r0r
Thanks Meah :D
blooming tea
Hey!
Adorn
Hi there, welcome to the forums! Glad you're comin' back into the swing of things.
I'm Vee!
A little tip and something a lot of new people to the forums do:
If you're replying to two people above you, or replying twice, don't post two posts back to back- edit your first post to prevent spam!
Also be sure to read sub forum rules before you post there so you don't make an oopsie.
Jellyblob
x
Adorn

Jellyblob56 wrote:

only nerds read the rules
Let's not lie to this kid and pretend that 99% of osu!'s current fan base is not filled with nerds.
Skairul
my god, ur life is so interesting :roll:

hi btw :^) nice to meet u

that's some pretty good english too :]
Jellyblob
x
Lincher
Hey Emp3r0r, welcome ;)