forum

[resolved] Game not saving my progress

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Eskei46
Problem Details: I keep scoring S in the beatmap Lite Show Magic - Crack traxxxx [4K ADV] but the system won't recognize it, not giving me pp and the S rank on the map... i have the same issue with other maps

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20161101.1beta
Kao
Make sure the map is ranked and you are logged in
What did you mean "the system not recognizing it?" Did you mean it's not showing in local rankings?

MillhioreF wrote:

osu! will keep trying to submit scores for up to 30 minutes. If your score never uploaded to the server, you probably exited osu! before those 30 minutes were up, or your internet connection just never recovered - in either case, failed submissions cannot be reuploaded, and unfortunately you'll have to do your score again. Maybe you'll even get a better one than last time :)
Topic Starter
Eskei46
Not sowing in local and not showing on my profile! I'm logged, obv. (i did it yesterday and today, i have still A on my top rankings)
Kao
Have you tried repairing osu?

Method 1: Launch Repair Dialog
  1. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard.
  2. While holding Shift, double click the osu! icon on your desktop.
  3. Continue holding Shift until you see the recovery dialog prompt.
  4. From there, click on the "Repair osu!" option
Method 2: Shortcut
If you have the "repair osu!" Shortcut, opening that also works.

Method 3: Text document
You can also force the updater to run by creating a new text document in your osu! folder called "help". Right-click in an empty space in your osu! folder, and choose New > Text Document.
Name it help and then run osu! to start the updater in forced maintenance mode.
Topic Starter
Eskei46
Ty man, the first method worked! You really saved me :D
Yusuf125
Bro i made 3 accounts now and they arent getting saved..Notgetting saved in my game or even in my email... i need help
Jason X

Yusuf125 wrote:

Bro i made 3 accounts now and they arent getting saved..Notgetting saved in my game or even in my email... i need help
Please contact accounts@ppy.sh for account-related problems as such.
Also, as per rules, only one account per person is allowed, so you also wanna get that sorted out with them.

Also, please make a new thread in the Help forum instead of posting on older threads, as those barely get any attention.