forum

Hanatan - Ghost Rule [Looking for GD's]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kujinn
You see, I actually didn't want to upload any mapsets until I managed to get at least https://osu.ppy.sh/s/517678 ranked or even noticed by BN. But I have problems not uploading maps when I have uploads available.

So Ghost Rule, I mapped Extra and Insane (2) wip. So yea, I don't wanna map the rest, so looking for gd's.

NOTE: Going for rank. You don't have to have a ranked map, but you gotta be somewhat experienced with mapping. Just PM me what diff you would like to map and I'll check out your stuff and give you an answer.

MAP: Hanatan - Ghost Rule

Available:
Easy - (1 - 1.5*)
Normal - (2 - 2.5*)
Hard - (3 - 3.5*)
Insane (1) - (4 - 4.5*)
Insane (2) - By Me
Insane (3) - (4.8 - 5.1*)
Extra (1) (5.25 - 5.6*)
Extra (2) by Me
Extra (3) (Anything over 6*)

I'll have an (x) beside diff name for anything reserved.

Originally wanted to make this a STD only set but I guess I'm open to Mania & Taiko GD's, just PM.

Leggo!
Nightstalker
I'm specialized on Taiko diffs. So if you want a Taiko GD, just let me know here, and I'll get right on it.
Also, since no one else took it: I'd like to take Extra 3, as long as you're fine with overmapping. :3
Senritsu

Nightstalker wrote:

I'm specialized on Taiko diffs. So if you want a Taiko GD, just let me know here, and I'll get right on it.
Also, since no one else took it: I'd like to take Extra 3, as long as you're fine with overmapping. :3
Glad to help on the taiko diff if it's open and allowed :3