forum

Why,hello there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Silver__Trainer
Hello,people! Name is Silver,Poké-Trainer in Training (XD).18 years old girl with nothing to do on the net,that bumped in Osu! for a total accident! Nah,not true.I Played Osu! once on a DS,as the Nintendist that i am,and i REALLY liked it.Is not my first time on this game.
So,guys,although i already said What i like on my profile,i think i should say here too,right? 8D.I am a total Nerd-Otome.I like Pokemon,Naruto,DBZ,Evangelion,Saint Seiya,Yuyu Hakusho,Card Captor Sakura and LOTSA others.On the Movies Category,i am a Crazy Lord of the Rings fan and i LOVE Star Wars (Ah,Sidious... :o ),also like 2012 and Titanic.
I Write fanfics and i make some anime music videos (Or AMV for short) and i love Legend of Zelda (Finished most of em').Well,i think i said all that came to my mind,so....Pleased to meet you guys,i am here to make some new friend net friends,cuz' here on Brazil,Friends are a category of people that had disappeared from my world a long time ago... :cry:

(Hope you guys like me....)
Shohei Ohtani
"I played osu! on the DS!"

what.
Topic Starter
Silver__Trainer
Wut Wut?
Osu Tatakae Ouendan on DS! Screen for ya:

It's not EXACTLY like this Osu here,but it' Osu style anyways,so my point is that i am not new to the Osu game.
Ramellu
I love your avatar, But I'm hating that low quality sig. xDD

Anyways, Welcome to osu! :3 + Yay for girl players, even tho there's a good majority of them. xD
Topic Starter
Silver__Trainer

Ramellu wrote:

I love your avatar, But I'm hating that low quality sig. xDD

Anyways, Welcome to osu! :3 + Yay for girl players, even tho there's a good majority of them. xD

Sorry bout' the sign,ya know,i am not very good with Photoshop and i was out of ideas....Maybe i change the sign soon.Glad you liked my avatar,though!
Thanks!and Yay for girl Players.We are lacking girl players here on Brazil and there is a huge part o'the people here that thinks games are only for boys,this sucks!
Mara
CDFA is silly.

Hi.
Vext_old

Ramellu wrote:

I'm hating that low quality sig. xDD
pixels = win

Also welcome, and thank you for not blinding me with bright text.