forum

Showing more on online ranking boards [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
haha5957
Compared to when the osu! just started to display online ranking, now we have much more users playing.

How about we extend our online ranking board (currently 40 on game and 50 Fourms) to ( 100 on game and 200 on Fourms)?

This might put more stress on Bancho but if not this might be okay though.

In past it wasn't that hard to be shown on online board board, but nowdays since there are so many users
and It's much harder then before to be shown at online ranking board.

even this isn't necessary for now on, I think this feature needs to be done in near future.
imagine we have like 40 Cookiezis and Ruckers and noone else enters the ranking board....
(and nowdays there are some players coming out who almost closes to Cookiezi)
Shohei Ohtani
That just gives more motivation to be on the leaderboard! It's not fun when you're like "YAY, I'M RANK 100! uguu!", but it's like "OMG ! I made it onto the difficult to get onto leaderboard!"

Also, like, nobody gives a pants after rank #6, so it's really not neccesary.
Derekku
Requested in the past; No one really cares about anything past the top 5-10 anyway, and thus it's more likely that LESS will be shown in the future as opposed to more.
aevv_old

Derekku wrote:

Requested in the past; No one really cares about anything past the top 5-10 anyway, and thus it's more likely that LESS will be shown in the future as opposed to more.
if it shows less, splitting mods will be nice. alot of people care to see the guy with a 93% dt on a 170 bpm map down at rank 30 among the SS scores, rather watch that replay than a hidden SS at rank 1
Waryas
How about a mod / nomod split of scoreboard? I don't really care about nomod plays...