forum

[invalid] Old supporter tag

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MikuChan165
When your supporter tag will end you will be old supporter what give you custom background, other chat nick color and beatmap submission limit change to 4-5 (or something like this).
o x
This sorta would lead to people only buying support for one month and just keeping old supporter forever. The features for supporter shouldn't be made free in a sense (you pay once and get the benefits forever doesnt seem right)
Topic Starter
MikuChan165

Cawub wrote:

This sorta would lead to people only buying support for one month and just keeping old supporter forever. The features for supporter shouldn't be made free in a sense (you pay once and get the benefits forever doesnt seem right)
But you will not get evrything (like only 1 more beatmap listing or other nick color) and this can be if you buy supporter more than 10 months or something like this
Topic Starter
MikuChan165
Or mayby if you buy 1 month supporter you will have this for 1 month, when you buy 3 months you will have it 3 months...
Seijiro
Sorry, not happening.
Either supporter with full features or no supporter at all.

What I mean is that the "supporter" meams "I want to support the game development, hence I receive some cool features for doing so".
Your idea will be translated in "I want to support the game, but not fully" or "I want to donate for the game, but not the full prize of it" which is the same as telling someone you're gonna do something but you end up doing only half of it , lol.

If you want to supoort the game, do it properly or don't do it at all.
Pawsu
Things like this have no beneficial result and most would end up abusing it.
The current supporter system is fine. No need to change this.
Topic Starter
MikuChan165
Ok