forum

Hello~~~~~~~~~~~~ I can't do this haha~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hikari -
Sooooooo, I started osu! because I like pizza cuz it round I've seen alot of osu! videos, And I keep watching them... Like alot. Then I decided to download osu! After tons of practice I finally got along with it. I think I'm pretty good. Then I realized how to download beatmaps, and I kept downloading them.I have 600+ beatmaps now but you didn't ask for that
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
And the good part come along, I asked my parents if they could give me a tablet, And I finally got it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
My name is Namo
But call me Namo1515 ;) ;)
I like pizza :)
I like cookies :D
I love everyone ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Stop with the minus and equal signs-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
xeroll17
Hi Namo1515, welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here! :D
Hikona
Hey! Welcome to the forums!
KawaiiCookieSs
Welcome to osu! I'm Cookie, but I like Cookie-Chan more.
Anyways, congrats on the tablet!! I asked my mom so much she threatened to take my computer away ;-;
I currently have over 2,00+ beatmaps :) :)
:O WE CAN BE BESTFRIENDS!!! YOU LIKE COOKIES~~
and uh,.. pizza is nice to.
Nano, You have earned the right to be mah friend Owo. Oh, and welcome to the forums!
=================~~==================== 8-)
gervie_jecino
HELLO :) WELCOME TO THE FOURMS
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
JeromeTT

Namo1515 wrote:

And the good part come along, I asked my parents if they could give me a tablet, And I finally got it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
How could you!!! You have betrayed the mouse master race : :(
CookieCherry
Welcome to the forums! Nice to see you. :)
Be sure to read the rules!
Tae

Welcome!
Dusk69
Welcome to the forums.

I love feces cookies too!

I TRIED to be funny, mom.
Adorn
Welcome to the forums. uvu/ 90% of us enjoy cookies and pizza too, and the 10% are never to be trusted.
Wall-ed