forum

Update Wall

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Zozimoto
So, I'm Talking About A Non Supporter Feature... It's Like me! But It's For Updates... For Example: 'Hey Guys! I'm Working On A New Map With The Song: Hinkik - Time Leaper. Tell Me What You Think Of The Song!' So Like Those, Well You Can Scroll Through The Updates Or Posts, And There Is A Character Limit Of 250 Or 100, What Is Accessable Can Be Found Here:
  1. You can make multiple posts
  2. You are the only one that can edit it
  3. Max character limit every post: 100 or 250
  4. You can only post once every week or 2
  5. It's an on, off feature. Meaning you can turn it off anytime, anywhere.. But to activate it you will need 2 or 3 kudosu... after that if you deactivate the 'Update Wall' it's free to reactive it.
  6. You can delete posts
Screenshot (Plz Make This Look Better):
Caput Mortuum
What?
You can do this on your userpage. If you want it, support osu.
Pawsu
You're asking for an exact replica of the user page feature, but you're asking for it to be non-supporter.
This isn't going to happen. We already have the userpage feature for supports already. We don't need anything more.

Could you please stop typing like that? It's extremely hard to read.
Sandy Hoey

Eraser wrote:

If you want it, support osu.
Rilene
Mini userpage and then when supported osu! and will receive a longer userpage?
At least that would act like some form of supporter demo and can help users quite nicely.

But would be better to do display size limit rather than character limit anyway.
Topic Starter
Zozimoto
Let Me Explain What You Can Do With It:

1. You can make multiple posts
  2. You are the only one that can edit it
  3. Max character limit every post: 100 or 250
  4. You can only post once every week or 2
  5. It's an on, off feature. Meaning you can turn it off anytime, anywhere.. But to activate it you will need 2 or 3 kudosu... after that if you deactivate the 'Update Wall' it's free to reactive it.
  6. You can delete posts
Topic Starter
Zozimoto

Rilene wrote:

But would be better to do display size limit rather than character limit anyway.
The More Characters You Use The Smaller The Text Gets
abraker
Use twitter instead?
Nathanael
You can do these things in a user page. No need to implement another similar feature for non-supporters.
There are other places where you can do these things such sa Twitter (which abraker said).

If you'll take a look in my user page, you'll see I post my own updates for many things.