forum

What is your favourite thing about osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
o x
Osu! has been growing more and more lately and there has been many changes to come to osu! so I would like to hear everyone's favourite thing about osu!

For me I love how competitive osu! is, I love fighting for top 50 spots and for the monthly charts! And now with the new addition of the Loved category there are even more competitive chances!

What's your favourite thing? :)
xxdinorabbitxx
Its skinning capabilities. Easy access to image files plus the customization of practically anything you see plus the ability to have many skins makes it the only reason i still play osu
Topic Starter
o x

Shima Luan wrote:

Its skinning capabilities. Easy access to image files plus the customization of practically anything you see plus the ability to have many skins makes it the only reason i still play osu
I agree, skinning is great I love being able to make skins that i enjoy and edit elements that suit me. Plus IMO makes it better visually so I dont get bored of it fast.
CrescendoFuri
I'd say how varied it is, there's something for everyone, like I used to want to be a good standard player, then realized that it just isn't my thing, then one day I grabbed my trusty xbox controller went into CtB with controls binded to it, and discovered I'm not too bad at it and that there's potential for me to take it further. As of posting this for example I can get to the outro on Remind, by Chata, whereas on standard I can't even last five seconds.

I love the concept of skinning, I don't have the patience myself for it but love what people make.

Plus there's always the whole "holy crap I just found an awesome map for a song I love" feeling.
TheRandomMelon
I'm gonna say I'm starting to like osu!mania quite a lot, so I'm gonna say osu!mania. It's very fun, and doesn't require me to spend some time with my crappy tablet trying to get it to not disconnect every 2 seconds. I can just launch the osu! client and play some songs.
Rilene
Most stuffs in osu!, at least this game is pretty flexible when it comes to customization which includes mapping which is a custom map.
Stefan
I think I have to throw some silences since I cannot see my name in any of your posts here.

OT: I like to help people, because that's to 80% the reason staying here.
raririn
The best thing of osu! to me is that it does not force you to post a self introduction while registering, like most Chinese game forums lol
HootOwlStar
mapping. that's what attracted me to start the game anyway.
Pawsu

Stefan wrote:

I think I have to throw some silences since I cannot see my name in any of your posts here.

OT: I like to help people, because that's to 80% the reason staying here.
Hmm.... My favourite thing about osu! is stefan helping people as well. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't what kept me around :p
Red Moon
I like the feeling of being able to complete a harder map.
I like when you can finally play that one map that you wanted to play.
I love the feeling when you've finally moved up a difficulty level.
NaTha
the pain in my fingers... i am in love with the pain
WingSilent
Mapping, giving my own style to a map along with helping people.
Edgar_Figaro

SuiGeneris wrote:

I'd say how varied it is, there's something for everyone, like I used to want to be a good standard player, then realized that it just isn't my thing, then one day I grabbed my trusty xbox controller went into CtB with controls binded to it, and discovered I'm not too bad at it and that there's potential for me to take it further. As of posting this for example I can get to the outro on Remind, by Chata, whereas on standard I can't even last five seconds.
Basically this in a nutshel. Also I love that 95% of what's in the game is driven by the community and I feel like I can actually contribute to the improvement of the game.
Zain Sugieres
DT and no skill needed to play it
Rurree
Catch the Beat and some really good friends.
xeroll17
Catch the Beat
Yocake
Watch pro plays inhuman maps...
DeletedUser_7198956
Hating myself for being terrible and knowing the fact that improvement is a lie.
Villager-A
-
show more