forum

Toribash

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ztc01

Does any one here play Toribash? Or used to? I still do every now and then, recently started playing again. My username in TB is Ztc01, been playing since 2010. Toribash is a physics fighting game where you control every joint of your character, it's a really hard game to learn, but when you get into it to becomes a shit ton of fun. I still play it to this day. There is tons of customization you can put into your 'tori' and it's also on steam! I haven't put one cent into this and my person looks wonderful, so no worry about micro transactions for cosmetics.
Ryuo
Sounds interesting. I will take a look at it once o get home.
Topic Starter
Ztc01

DivideByNone wrote:

Sounds interesting. I will take a look at it once o get home.

If you want to play we could play together! ^~^ Add me on steam. www.steamcommunity.com/id/zachyyy
DarkFighterek
I like to play it in a free time at school or at home. In my case this game is sometimes very time consuming, it sucks me like a black hole :D. I'm not an experienced player, most of the time I play for fun with friends or alone.
Benlothar
I used to play it for quite a while but i was too lazy to really learn cool/effective moves. So eventually i just gave up xD
[Lethal]
I used to play this game many many years ago. I was 8th Dan Black Belt, and I had loads of fun. Unfortunately I swayed away from the game for some reason, and haven't returned since :c
Luqanted
o shit the game sounds similar. is this the game that where most ppl get angry?
[Lethal]

Luqanted wrote:

o shit the game sounds similar. is this the game that where most ppl get angry?
.. If by "Angry" you mean.. Fighting, and ripping limbs off to win, yes!